Florida Activies

fly said:
I have been scheduled dinner at a friend's house. The world is conspiring to prevent me from watching this movie. I will upload it though, so that one of you faggots can watch it...
wtf man, you can't watch it after the dinner?

you are avoiding this movie's greatness, are you?

fly said:
Berns and Side Berns are different...

(Im assuming you're referring to prices...) :iono:

Yeh, I get it, but they still look crazy expensive. I don't care anymore, I've got dinner covered. What about Island Way or Shulas or um .... I dont' know. you guys figure out dinner and I'll ride along. :)

Bubbles said:
Yeh, I get it, but they still look crazy expensive. I don't care anymore, I've got dinner covered. What about Island Way or Shulas or um .... I dont' know. you guys figure out dinner and I'll ride along. :)
Shulas is a chain. :p

Bubbles said:
then lets blow the bank and go to burns or armani's, I don't know what's a chain and what isn't. I don't even know what's good to eat in Tampa.
I doubt the real Berns will take a reservation for a large group this late. I can't comment on Armanis cause I've never been there.

Edit: And I've enver even heard of Island Way. What is it?

fly, we should both eat 100 fruit roll-ups and then smear the resulting diarrhea juices all over our naked bodies so we can watch August Underground's Mordum together in the middle of the afternoon

Bubbles said:
then lets blow the bank and go to burns or armani's, I don't know what's a chain and what isn't. I don't even know what's good to eat in Tampa.

Wouldn't you blow the bank just by going to Wendy's?

elpmis said:
fly, we should both eat 100 fruit roll-ups and then smear the resulting diarrhea juices all over our naked bodies so we can watch August Underground's Mordum together in the middle of the afternoon
Have you seen mitch?

elpmis said:

I'll see your roll-ups and rinse it down with some baby maggot juice milkshakes.

Coqui said:
For a pregnant woman, speed is important factor so I mentioned how only a certain amount of coasters were faster from Cedar Point (A place world renown for it's coasters) This isn't to say that the coasters in DW are better than CP, just that they are just as fast. That's the only reason I mentioned CP.
QUOTE]

So then...pregnant women shouldn't fly? Jets are fast...:fly:

fly said:
I'll be going to bed when I get home.

Um...WE...

Sarcasmo said:
Wouldn't you blow the bank just by going to Wendy's?

lol

She might blow YOU for some Wendys

shawndavid said:
Coqui said:
For a pregnant woman, speed is important factor so I mentioned how only a certain amount of coasters were faster from Cedar Point (A place world renown for it's coasters) This isn't to say that the coasters in DW are better than CP, just that they are just as fast. That's the only reason I mentioned CP.
QUOTE]

So then...pregnant women shouldn't fly? Jets are fast...:fly:

Um...WE...

lol

She might blow YOU for some Wendys

Wendys nutz be all up on yo chin! Awww shiz!

shawndavid said:
They use the stuff not used at Berns.

You know, like when they originally made potato skins as bar food out of leftover husks?

Sideberns serves creative dishes and libations such as the Tomato Core Salad, Apple Seed Pie, and Bar Mat Spritzers.

I used to pour bar mat spritzers for my particularly annoying patrons on occasion. :pandora:

I think Side Bern's sounds really good. I wouldn't want to go MORE expensive than that but at $25 a plate and since Knyte and I won't be enjoying drinks, I think that's perfectly reasonable (and it sounds delicious :drool:). I'm also cool with going somewhere a little cheaper if others would prefer. I DEFINITELY think we should go somewhere local and not just a chain.