Florida Activies

theacoustician said:
I think I need more coffee because this is making less and less sense. I compare Busch Gardens to Disney and you say that isn't valid because theme vs. amusement park. Fair enough I suppose. But you compare an amusement park to a theme park yourself. That, and when I looked up rollercoaster info :

Space Mountain
Design: Enclosed Twin Steel
Height: 90'
Speed: 27 mph
G-Force: NA
Inversions: 0
Duration: 02:35

So I'm really lost here.

Well you mentioned Busch Gardens was more fun coaster ride wise than DW. I can accede to that because it's designed for Roller coasters. We all know that speed isn't the only thing to make a coaster fun. That's all I meant. The original thing was that DW was a calm place in terms of the coasters. I merely pointed out it wasn't. When you brought up BG, I was just stating the difference between types of parks.

For a pregnant woman, speed is important factor so I mentioned how only a certain amount of coasters were faster from Cedar Point (A place world renown for it's coasters) This isn't to say that the coasters in DW are better than CP, just that they are just as fast. That's the only reason I mentioned CP.

As to the latter:
http://thedisneyblog.typepad.com/tdb/2005/11/gforce_study_on.html

Sarcasmo said:
It's only gay if you scream like little girls at the same time.

that is the funniest thing in the WORLD to me. if anyone wants to make me laugh so hard i cry, just show me a guy screamin' like a girl. i'm giggling now. :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Just drop a spider in my lap++

And I'll have my boot off in a millisecond smashing that sucker screaming the whole time :lol:

i wouldn't even have the sense to take my boot off, i'd just jump up run around waving my arms screaming like a little girl..

Freaky things spiders..

ChikkenNoodul said:

And I'll have my boot off in a millisecond smashing that sucker screaming the whole time :lol:

Note to self, take spiders to the Florida meet for hilarity factor.

Although Florida has much bigger spiders than I could ever dig up here.

ChikkenNoodul said:

Elaine just yells and screams. 5 minutes later when I can decipher what the hell she said, I kill the 1 cm size spider.

ChikkenNoodul said:

The risk of crushing delicate equipment seems great.....be sure to video tape this if it ever occurs.

I mean...think about it....a guy grabs up a boot, tries to clobber a spider, and crushes his crotch. Hilarity factor of Plutonium-12 my friends.

KNYTE said:
The risk of crushing delicate equipment seems great.....be sure to video tape this if it ever occurs.

I mean...think about it....a guy grabs up a boot, tries to clobber a spider, and crushes his crotch. Hilarity factor of Plutonium-12 my friends.
Well generally the spider will fall off when I stand up to yank my boot off but hey....... :fly:

One time, at summer camp - my cabin mate who was about twice my size and looked 25 when he was 14 woke up screaming "OH MY GOD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF AHHHHHH" cuz there was a giant wolf spider on his chest

It jumped off him and I caught it mid-air with the downward smash of my boot which I instinctivly grabbed and splattered it on the floor.

We failed inspection for the rest of the week thanks to the 9" wide spider stain on the decking :lol:

fly said:
Side Berns is MUCH more reasonable than Berns, but I'm sure we can find some place else. My only suggestion is that its something local, not a resturant that these people could go to anywhere.

I didn't see a meal on the Menu for over $25.00. That's reasonable for a semi-formal dinner. Without a ton of drinks you could get out of there for around $40.00 per person.

https://www.bernsteakhouse.com/admin//editor/upload/sbmenu.pdf

Well worth it, or so I've heard (and World-Class, Award winning food and service)

Candy said:
I didn't see a meal on the Menu for over $25.00. That's reasonable for a semi-formal dinner. Without a ton of drinks you could get out of there for around $40.00 per person.

https://www.bernsteakhouse.com/admin//editor/upload/sbmenu.pdf

Well worth it, or so I've heard (and World-Class, Award winning food and service)

I've eaten there a few times now and it's always awesome! But I don't think they would let all of us in the door. :fly:

fly said:
Side Berns is MUCH more reasonable than Berns, but I'm sure we can find some place else. My only suggestion is that its something local, not a resturant that these people could go to anywhere.

I definately want to go to a local restaurant, but Bern's shocks my brain from teh stories Ive heard. Whatrever you all want to do I'll do. :eek:

Pandora said:
I've eaten there a few times now and it's always awesome! But I don't think they would let all of us in the door. :fly:
Depending on the size of the party, they may not. I think we had someone's birthday there recently. iirc, we streched the party limit at 12...

Bubbles said:
I definately want to go to a local restaurant, but Bern's shocks my brain from teh stories Ive heard. Whatrever you all want to do I'll do. :eek:
Berns and Side Berns are different...

(Im assuming you're referring to prices...) :iono:

fly said:
Depending on the size of the party, they may not. I think we had someone's birthday there recently. iirc, we streched the party limit at 12...
you having a Mordum party of one tonight? :drool:

elpmis said:
you having a Mordum party of one tonight? :drool:
I have been scheduled dinner at a friend's house. The world is conspiring to prevent me from watching this movie. I will upload it though, so that one of you faggots can watch it...