Florida Activies

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,558
Alright, everyone post things they would like to do while in Florida, than we can all vote and decide. I do believe the Candy/Shawndavid party is set for Sat evening.

My activities of preference:
The Beach
The Aquariam

We need a gif of Knyte doing that Michael Bolton face from Office Space (where he turns and looks at the camera).

Coqui said:
I don't think my wife can stop in Florida without being in DisneyWorld at least part of the trip

I would LOVE to go to DisneyWorld, but alas, it will have to wait since I shouldn't ride rollercoasters for a few more months. :( Obviously, if everyone else wants to go, I can entertain myself.

fly said:
Maybe Side Berns?

Word word...

kiwi said:
I would LOVE to go to DisneyWorld, but alas, it will have to wait since I shouldn't ride rollercoasters for a few more months. :( Obviously, if everyone else wants to go, I can entertain myself.

Disney doesn't have anything that could even make a double scoop ice cream cone fall over...

shawndavid said:
Disney doesn't have anything that could even make a double scoop ice cream cone fall over...

So true. There isn't one loop in that park. If you can ride a plane you can ride the kiddy coasters.

Bubbles said:
Oh, well I've heard of Bern's, but not Side Berns. Anyway, I think Bern's and her little sister are a bit out of the price range we were shooting for.

More like a round of McRib sammiches, AM I RITE?