Flight 93 memorial blocked.

Galen said:
I'd hate to hear the topics of Fox News viewers around the water cooler in the morning. I usually flick through all the news channels when something big has happened, they are all covereing the story. Except of course for Fox News which, during the Paris riots, deemed it more important to cover a kindergarten for Panda's in China followed by a special report on someone who's been missing since last year.
what is it with you constantly bitching about fox news?

BeeRad said:
All this talk and did anyone watch the movie. I was really wasted and it was on so I turned to it and have to say that from what I remember it was alright. The ending was crazy though cause I thought they would recover the plane, gosh who saw that ending coming????

The same movie they have in the theaters is already on TV?

I love FoxNews. It's like opening a window into the most glorious and trouble-free society since the Holy Roman Empire.

Coqui said:
The same movie they have in the theaters is already on TV?
OH I watched one of TV the other day that was called United 93, didnt know there was also a theater version. I thought it was only a tv movie that was being advertised :tard:

BeeRad said:
OH I watched one of TV the other day that was called United 93, didnt know there was also a theater version. I thought it was only a tv movie that was being advertised :tard:

I was honestly curious due to the 10% of the proceeds for opening weekend will go to the families of the victims. :rolleyes: (not you, the idea of how little profit is going to the families)

Coqui said:
I was honestly curious due to the 10% of the proceeds for opening weekend will go to the families of the victims. :rolleyes: (not you, the idea of how little profit is going to the families)

yeah that is one movie that I wont steal :fly:

FlyNavy said:
what is it with you constantly bitching about fox news?
The fact that the word "news" is appended after "Fox" when it's anything but?

I don't know how to answer your question though, I really don't. You either see the problem, or you don't. Simple as.

Drool-Boy said:
FAIR AND BALANCED
Did you hear they tried to launch a lawsuit against The Simpsons for using those words until they realized that The Simpsons was also owned by Murdoch?

America's newsroom is another, I think White House Newswire would be more appropriate.

FlyNavy said:
:lol: cite your source
Cite? We don't cite at Fox News?

I actually heard about it on BBC Breakfast News. You know, a news service that does stories from time to time? All of the articles are dead as it was in 2003 if I remember correctly, but here's a link citing it from a Yahoo! News article which comes straight from AP News wire. Another News service, incase you were wondering.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/110103J.shtml

FlyNavy said:
:lol: that's awesome

and fuck you for your snide little comments
I'm sorry, I thought you were on the verge of attacking me for not being fair and balanced. That's to say, I thought you were one of the many informed viewers of Fox. :p