Flight 93 memorial blocked.

eileenbunny said:
I don't think any of us understand the candy color coded alert system. I try not to pay attention to it. I'm more terrified of our own government than what some nameless, faceless terrorists might do to us.
I thought it was just because I'm new to the country :lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm a target junkie- I couldn't be that far away from one.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is one in the works for that area though.

At least that is the hope I am holding to.

FlyNavy said:
Not necessarily. If the plane that large is put into a highly stressful angle of attack it can break apart; the engines could even continue running until deprived of either fuel, air, or electricity which could account for the distance.
Airframe stress was highly unlikely to have resulted in that, nor would it have been ripped apart in the manner it was.

Thank Allah some people are eventually waking up to this government/media dreamticket of fear. Senator Barry Goldwater wrote about how the hawk agenda could be achieved by the climate of fear created by such an attack and ideology would be reinjected into politics. Looks like he was right all along.

Galen said:
Thank Allah some people are eventually waking up to this government/media dreamticket of fear. Senator Barry Goldwater wrote about how the hawk agenda could be achieved by the climate of fear created by such an attack and ideology would be reinjected into politics. Looks like he was right all along.
Its not rocket science, its just way beyond the average sheep...

goering-quote.jpg

fly said:
Its not rocket science, its just way beyond the average sheep...
And when there's too many of those, you have a problem.

Most people believe spin nowadays anyway. What happened to scrutiny?

Drool-Boy said:
Question the media?
Who would do such a thing?

Communists, thats who.
I'd hate to hear the topics of Fox News viewers around the water cooler in the morning. I usually flick through all the news channels when something big has happened, they are all covereing the story. Except of course for Fox News which, during the Paris riots, deemed it more important to cover a kindergarten for Panda's in China followed by a special report on someone who's been missing since last year.

All this talk and did anyone watch the movie. I was really wasted and it was on so I turned to it and have to say that from what I remember it was alright. The ending was crazy though cause I thought they would recover the plane, gosh who saw that ending coming????