WTF Flags at half staff for Whitney Houston????

What do you think about flags at half staff for a crack head

• I think it's a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NJ flew the flag half mast because she was born and raised in Newark. That makes a bit more sense than NY flying the flag at half mast. At least only fly the state flag at half mast if you are going to do something like that, and not the US flag.

I agree. I would have no issue with the State flag if they decide to do so but I don't think some Governors should have the right to do so for the US Flag. That should strictly be a federal decision.

I agree. I would have no issue with the State flag if they decide to do so but I don't think some Governors should have the right to do so for the US Flag. That should strictly be a federal decision.

Apparently the Mayor od DC can direct it to be flown like that too... Which given the quality of their mayors in general is strange.

eitthva%C3%B022.jpg

briefly watching the CNN coverage of Whitney Houston's funeral...

and its funny to me how this one dude is talking highly of whitney... actually SO highly that he said... "Whitney carried herself with such class, grace and dignity.. she really was on a class of her own, she reached a level of class that not to may people reach"

uhm really?

whitney-houston-crack.jpg

i was sad for whitney as its sad when someone with such talent gets lost to the dark side... her super old music reminds me of when i was little and her voice was incredible.... but im not going to try to cover the sun with my sausage finger and go to the lengths of saying she was CLASSY when I see the crack-dead footage...

come on... lets keep it real.

RIP Whitney.

This^^

I'm pretty sure when Micheal Jackson died, no one offered to raise a flag at half staff for him. He's accomplished more than Whitney has done in her lifetime sooooo....

wazzup?

can't compare pedo's to crack whores.

although when he died, everyone seemed to have forgotten about the children he molested and put him back on his pedestal.

can't compare pedo's to crack whores.

although when he died, everyone seemed to have forgotten about the children he molested and put him back on his pedestal.

He was found innocent on all charges...
I really don't think he molested those kids. I think really evil ppl took advantage of his generosity and his child like mentality..

I really don't think he molested those kids. I think really evil ppl took advantage of his generosity and his child like mentality..
I think that too. He was definitely "different" tho which may have been mistaken as creepy.

Yeah because celebrities always have fair and balanced trials. *cough*OJ Simpson*cough*

She looks very flat. That 500K jewelry did not go into the ground because if it did Bobby Brown would have already been caught in the grave yard trying to dig it back up.

She looks very flat. That 500K jewelry did not go into the ground because if it did Bobby Brown would have already been caught in the grave yard trying to dig it back up.

her album sales are up over 6000%. I'm sure her kid and bobby are going to be just fine. I heard he is a beneficiary to some extent as well as the kid.