FL ppl - I need help with a project ASAP

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I know none of you are over 50, but I figure you may know someone who is who would like to tell his/her story. I posted the following on Craigslist in the hopes of getting a bite. I'm in Palm Harbor, but would be willing to travel if the person has lived here long enough. I have to type this up in a narrative style on Sunday so this has to be done by Saturday.

Thanks for reading...

I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida and need to do a short interview with a person over the age of 50 who has lived in Florida for much of his or her life. The process will take about 45 minutes and I will come to you. The interview will consist of a bit of question and answer, but will rely mainly on your descriptions of life experiences in the state over the years. I will be videotaping your story and it will be archived in the library at the university for future generations to access and enjoy.

The person I had lined up to interview this week has neglected to return my calls and I must complete the project immediately. If you fit the criteria and are available either Thursday after 5pm, any time on Friday, or any time Saturday please respond ASAP with your name, location, and phone number.

Thank you.

I know none of you are over 50, but I figure you may know someone who is who would like to tell his/her story. I posted the following on Craigslist in the hopes of getting a bite. I'm in Palm Harbor, but would be willing to travel if the person has lived here long enough. I have to type this up in a narrative style on Sunday so this has to be done by Saturday.

Thanks for reading...

Please revise ad to include lemon party.

Your phone WILL ring my friend.

Thanks to Beerad for hooking this up!

He got me an elderly married couple who have lived here since day 1.

Triple w00t!

Glad I could help...

Just dont rev your car engine in front of her house, last time that happened she chased the biker down the street with her uzi in hand :fly:

yes, my friends grandma owns and uses an Uzi