[Contest] Five Gays

Quality > popularity

Stupid popular kids always going places and not inviting me because I was short and skinny and maybe had some acne as an early teenager. WHOSE THE COOL KID NOW, MISTY NORDBERG, YOU'RE ALL FAT AND LAME ON FACEBOOK AND SO YOUR HUSBAND, MEANWHILE I'M AWESOME.

5 guys will take over the world BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT PUSSIES! THEY ARN'T AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR LITTLE SOUTHWEST CONFORT ZONE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR BURGERS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SWEEP THE NATION AND NOT JUST YOU LITTLE SUN BAKED ASS MUNCHERS! this is why, 5 guys > in and out.

5 guys will take over the world BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT PUSSIES! THEY ARN'T AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR LITTLE SOUTHWEST CONFORT ZONE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR BURGERS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SWEEP THE NATION AND NOT JUST YOU LITTLE SUN BAKED ASS MUNCHERS! this is why, 5 guys > in and out.

You wanna duel with blades over this shit?

But she doesn't look fat in the picture. (all I can see is the face)

I ran into her in Utah like right before we moved down here and she had chunked up, and her husband looked like he'd get winded getting the newspaper. I actually don't have her friended on Facebook or I'd post more pics, because I'm a terrible person like that.

PS - I'M AWESOME.

Multiple dudes, machines, animals, etc....

Anyway, a Five Guys Burgers opened down the street, so I gave it a try yesterday. Everyone compares them to/touts their superiority to In & Out, and I must say that anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Costs twice much (as In & Out), no drive thru, wait was longer, burger wasn't any tastier, fries were only marginally better.

If you think Five Guys is better than In & Out you should kill yourself now and spare the gene pool your obviously inferior genes.

I cannot compare to In & Out; however, I agree that they are completely hyped up. I don't get why its so good.

Also, I got 5 Guys once just because everyone else in my department was.

I wasn't sure to be impressed or frightened by the fact that grease had made its way out of the wrapping, through the bottom of the bag, and was almost at the point of dripping.

we have a Five Guys here. unfortunately it's the almost last thing left that, if i choose to consume even a tiny morsel, make my insides explode