[Contest] Five Gays

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Multiple dudes, machines, animals, etc....

Anyway, a Five Guys Burgers opened down the street, so I gave it a try yesterday. Everyone compares them to/touts their superiority to In & Out, and I must say that anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Costs twice much (as In & Out), no drive thru, wait was longer, burger wasn't any tastier, fries were only marginally better.

If you think Five Guys is better than In & Out you should kill yourself now and spare the gene pool your obviously inferior genes.

5 guys is awesome, if you dont have an innout. also, ghost is a fag.

For this insult I might go to In & Out today and take/post pics of me unwrapping and eating it. THEN WE'LL SEE WHO THE FAG IS!

PS - Animal fries, ngr.

Last edited:
i've never had in and out, but i love 5 guys.

'we have burgers, fries, and nothing else. how many meat paddy's do you want and what toppings' is an awesome business model.

5 guys started popping up here like 3-4 years ago... insanely popular places. they'll move through the entire US eventually I'm sure.

Quality > popularity

Stupid popular kids always going places and not inviting me because I was short and skinny and maybe had some acne as an early teenager. WHO'S THE COOL KID NOW, MISTY NORDBERG, YOU'RE ALL FAT AND LAME ON FACEBOOK AND SO YOUR HUSBAND, MEANWHILE I'M AWESOME.

Last edited: