Fitness

I have lost and kept off about 20 pounds but it varies, some weeks are better than others. Still nowhere close to what I want to be but this slowly weening seems to be working for me and I notice the weight loss. I actually have no clue what I have actually lost since I do not own a scale but last time I checked I was 25 under my original weight. The last two weeks have been a little off track so I figure I am about 20 under still. I just decided to cut out the major stuff like fast food, soda and random junk food. Its slow but that is kinda what I expected/wanted. We should have a home gym soon, keeps getting pushed back but should be in the next couple weeks. From then on I figure about a couple pounds a week and as long as I am losing, I am good

Fucking rolf. I'm in heaven right now. My fave bar is empty, just cued up about 20 songs on the internet jukebox and throwing down the shots and beers. Pure bliss. :)

Wait you're at a bar posting on the internets?

:lol:

I started going to the gym with my little brother. I spend 55 minutes in my target heart rate zone on the treadmill and he walks around playing with various weights. The kid is 6'4 and weighs 325 I think he wants to lose 100 pounds.