Hawt Fitness V. 28

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
sooooooo we're trying to get in shape again.

started the South Beach diet yesterday. pretty much only get meat, cheese, and veggies. no sugar and no starchy carbs.

the wife and I have found it's just so much easier to go cold turkey regarding sugar and crap food. moderation isn't a strong point of mine, nor hers. ja was happy yesterday cause she said all her coworkers brought in their kids' easter candy and she just said no. :hay: and i sat at a mtg yesterday for 90 minutes with 100 hershey's minis sittin there. eyeing me. but i was strong.

need to get back with my trainer too. and think the wife may join the lil 20 a month spot next to her work. her routine could use some work, and she thinks that might help, it being right next to work.

anybody else doing summer body prep?

condo has a brand new workout facility so hopefully I can find the motivation to drag myself down there and get back in shape

"Mr. Coqui, now that you've finished your intense and lofty weight training goals, what are you going to do now?"

"We're going to Disney World!"

hehe. I wish. That won't be happening for a while.

And the summer part is simply the fat level down enough. My weight training goals I still have a while to go. A 1365 combined lift isn't easy (for me)

I'd kinda like to go to the gym, but:

1. Its expensive
2. Id need a trainer, cause I have no idea whats goin on in thurr
3. Its boring

Ape and I have been kicking around the idea to take some martial arts classes for awhile, but we really haven't done anything about that either. :lol:

I'd kinda like to go to the gym, but:

1. Its expensive
3. Its boring

Ape and I have been kicking around the idea to take some martial arts classes for awhile, but we really haven't done anything about that either. :lol:

You could take the Mystery Monkey of Tampa Bay's Parkour course.

Just do what all of the other guys do.

Lift random weights with bad form and grunt a lot.

Then, hang around in the locker room naked and shave at the sinks and stuff like that.

Oh, and make sure when you run on the treadmill that you stomp with every footfall. That's best for both you AND the machine.

I really need to lose weight and get into better shape. After attending a pride rally Sunday, I realized I am woefully out of shape and hideous. Damn gay men for being the epitome of male beauty!