Hawt fisting factory

Lexxxxie

Flaccid Member
Feb 15, 2014
Marklar
₥0
Hello useless peeps, my divorce is now 47 days fresh and my freak flag is flying!!

I'm into exhibitionism, I love to give head 2 girls or guys ;), a member of young swingers clubs and dark, have random humor... I teach yoga, power pilates classes and i volunteer my time at the humane society once a month. I like to hang out with my male friends in strip clubs.

Over at fisting factory Forums they have a thread up about you guys here. Rumor is that the 2 boards are owned by same people!??!

Either way I invite you all... www.lamebullshit.com

Anyways, I am now officially single again after a long divorce from a beautiful man. I like to hang out with my male friends in strip clubs and I am discovering new things about myself daily. Not sure what I am even doing over here yet, but I've just spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here. I love men and women equally, but please only post in this thread if you think you're Attractive I am a very important person and only have so much time.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

♥♥♥Lexxxie♥♥♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever notice how similar useless and fisting factory message boards are?

Same kind of people.

It's like a parallel universe of useless memberships.

Why would you think I've been to fisting factory?

tumblr_llqi3xNetO1qdz64io1_500.gif

Go home, sock puppet.

Haha, I'm a real Girl. I saw a link over at fisting factory and came over to say Hello!

So who do I gotta blow around here to get my avatar up??

Last edited:
cant tell if angry australian, or bot

Im not a bot you nerd.

That place is a lot like this place so I stayed and read stuff here.

Is this the same Fly?

I do like to smoke pot, but I get hungry and I am a dancer currently on tour so I am dieting and watching my weight. I drink a lot of wine and look to get crazy online since people like to be so different. haha. I'm going back over to BF forums and then maybe Ill come back after dinner.

tumblr_llqi3xNetO1qdz64io1_500.gif

Haha, I'm a real Girl. I saw a link over at fisting factory and came over to say Hello!

So who do I gotta blow around here to get my avatar up??
Only @shamwow has the oral skills to get an avatar around here.

Also, "I'm a real girl" = "i'm a man". Pics for proof or gtfo.