fish, it's the new cat (or dog)

And in the spirit of this thread, my pre-packed lunch is SOOOO appropriate: a chicken breast, a turkey burger patty and for some reason a link of sausage. MMmmmmm :drool:

BigDov said:
And in the spirit of this thread, my pre-packed lunch is SOOOO appropriate: a chicken breast, a turkey burger patty and for some reason a link of sausage. MMmmmmm :drool:

sausage :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm sorry I cannot fathom eating animals. Getting pleasure from a poor animals pain ruins my chi.
wait, you're not being sarcastic?

you're not getting pleasure from their pain, you're getting sustenance from them. it's how the food chain works and humans are part of it. we're supposed to eat meat; had we not started eating meat we would've never evolved into what we are today. protein allowed our brains to grow larger and thus we became smarter; all because we decided to stand up one day.

so ruining your chi is a bunch of rhetorical nonesense. it's unnatural for humans to avoid meat. so if anything, it should be ruining said chi to not eat meat

FlyNavy said:
wait, you're not being sarcastic?

you're not getting pleasure from their pain, you're getting sustenance from them. it's how the food chain works and humans are part of it. we're supposed to eat meat; had we not started eating meat we would've never evolved into what we are today. protein allowed our brains to grow larger and thus we became smarter; all because we decided to stand up one day.

so ruining your chi is a bunch of rhetorical nonesense. it's unnatural for humans to avoid meat. so if anything, it should be ruining said chi to not eat meat

my chi has burger grease and some mustard on it

BigDov said:
I had creamy chicken noodle soup. At least it started out that way until the noodles soaked up all the liquid and turned it into stew.

CletusJones said:
I had creamy chicken noodle soup. At least it started out that way until the noodles soaked up all the liquid and turned it into stew.

Did you eat that batch of special creamy soup I left for you in the fridge, or is this something else?? I worked hard to get that much of the good stuff together for you Cletus, I hope you appreciated it.

BigDov said:
Did you eat that batch of special creamy soup I left for you in the fridge, or is this something else?? I worked hard to get that much of the good stuff together for you Cletus, I hope you appreciated it.
i took note of the extra cream on top of the frozen soup and mixed it in well. :drool: