fish, it's the new cat (or dog)

CletusJones said:
i mean, seriously, how do you have sushi without fish? it would just be like eating veggie rolls or something.

Sushi doesn't necessarily involve fish. Sushi is just the term for the rice portion of what we americans would call "sushi" Sashimi is the topping or filling for the sushi.

Sorry, I've been to Japan, had the actual stuff... and LOVE sushi.

At any rate.. there are LOTS of veggie only sushi, but who can turn down a salmon or squid sushi?

And really, it's been scientifically proven that goldfish have a memory span of something like 3 seconds. There is no way ANY fish is intelligent enough to CARE or be more than instinctually aware of it's surroundings.

It's time to start my campaign. People for the Ethical Treatment of the World (PETW).

Too many vegetarians have depleted our worlds oxygen levels by overly consuming the earths only natural defense against Global Warming. Not only that, but they allow carbon dioxide and methane producing organisms to stay alive, this further depleting our oxygen levels.

It's time to take a stand against vegetarians so we can save this planet.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I imagine that lots of whisky makes a liver taste gooooooooooooood :drool:

wait around for me to kick the bucket, you guys can all find out :fly:

it'll be like the Jack Daniels burger at Fridays

SwedishChef said:
Sushi doesn't necessarily involve fish. Sushi is just the term for the rice portion of what we americans would call "sushi" Sashimi is the topping or filling for the sushi.

I know all that. But that would have made for an awkward, know it all kind of post if I'd spelled it all out.

jaxxor said:
I know all that. But that would have made for an awkward, know it all kind of post if I'd spelled it all out.

:(

Wasn't trying to come off like that. It just happens to be one of the things I'm very passionate about.

Coqui said:
It's time to start my campaign. People for the Ethical Treatment of the World (PETW).

Too many vegetarians have depleted our worlds oxygen levels by overly consuming the earths only natural defense against Global Warming. Not only that, but they allow carbon dioxide and methane producing organisms to stay alive, this further depleting our oxygen levels.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!

I AM!!!!!! Those oxygen-thieving bastards!!!!!

SwedishChef said:
:(

Wasn't trying to come off like that. It just happens to be one of the things I'm very passionate about.

er, didn't mean for it to sound that way. hey, I'm all for being passionate about food :D for me, heaven is a never ending buffet with hamburgers, fried mushrooms, tekka maki, eel handrolls, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra...and I never get full, and my beer glass always stays frozen, and it refills with a different type of beer everytime I empty it. I just hope I'm good enough to make it to that heaven :o

jaxxor said:
er, didn't mean for it to sound that way. hey, I'm all for being passionate about food :D for me, heaven is a never ending buffet with hamburgers, fried mushrooms, tekka maki, eel handrolls, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra...and I never get full, and my beer glass always stays frozen, and it refills with a different type of beer everytime I empty it. I just hope I'm good enough to make it to that heaven :o

Holy crap yes!!!! I'm okay with that kind of eternity :lol:

SwedishChef said:

At any rate.. there are LOTS of veggie only sushi, but who can turn down a salmon or squid sushi?
I know all that stuff, but it would have kinda killed my point if I brought it up in the original post.

Personally, I think the stuff with salmon or tuna or eel or whatever is leaps and bounds above the veggie only stuff. Plus, I love fish so I couldn't turn it down if I tried. Dammit, now I want sushi and I have no money. :(

Coqui said:

WHO'S WITH ME!!!
I will join with your cause so we may conquor the blunt skulls together.

jaxxor said:
i :heart: your utopian existance.

BigDov said:
Holy crap yes!!!! I'm okay with that kind of eternity :lol:

who wouldn't be? beats wearing a sheet, sitting on a cloud and playing a harp! I even forgot to include the part about the showgirls :D

PETA is an organization full of lying, theiving, self serving hypocrites who care more about making themselves feel good rather than respect the natural life cycle of this planet. PETA, like eco-terrorists, are a fucking waste to society and do more harm to their cause than good. The director of PETA is a horrible cunt that would rather see all the domesticated animals in the world released to fend for themselves and die in the streets instead of being loved and cared for by their owners. They have no qualms about using medical procedures to help themselves because they feel a few animal sacrifices for them to live will help them further the cause. Bull-fucking-shit, PETA is a worthless organization with cultlike attitudes and the most retarded ideologies I've ever seen. They're fucking retarded and PETA members are some of the most brainwashed sheep to ever spew some trite, blind mantra.

Fuck PETA and anyone who follows their lead. I have 0 respect for any member of that organization; it's a crock of shit and anyone with half a brain can see the stupidity they propogate.

FlyNavy said:
PETA is an organization full of lying, theiving, self serving hypocrites who care more about making themselves feel good rather than respect the natural life cycle of this planet. PETA, like eco-terrorists, are a fucking waste to society and do more harm to their cause than good. The director of PETA is a horrible cunt that would rather see all the domesticated animals in the world released to fend for themselves and die in the streets instead of being loved and cared for by their owners. They have no qualms about using medical procedures to help themselves because they feel a few animal sacrifices for them to live will help them further the cause. Bull-fucking-shit, PETA is a worthless organization with cultlike attitudes and the most retarded ideologies I've ever seen. They're fucking retarded and PETA members are some of the most brainwashed sheep to ever spew some trite, blind mantra.

Fuck PETA and anyone who follows their lead. I have 0 respect for any member of that organization; it's a crock of shit and anyone with half a brain can see the stupidity they propogate.
I :heart: yoo

FlyNavy said:

QFT. I echo these sentiments.

FlyNavy said:

FlyNavy spoke the Word. And the Word was good.

*swoon*

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm sorry I cannot fathom eating animals. Getting pleasure from a poor animals pain ruins my chi.

Does not compute. What about fish and chips, a rack of mutton and all the other yummy traditional British foods whatever they may be?? :drool: