WTF #FirstWorldProblems

Wow I didn't get that joke.

And I still don't.
He's claiming responsibility for the Diffie Hellman key exchange, which I mentioned some time ago.

Basically @nukes is the Winklevoss twins (by weight, I'm sure) to the Diffie Hellman Zuckerberg.

Though I'd estimate its worth at somewhat more than $500.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
He's claiming responsibility for the Diffie Hellman key exchange, which I mentioned some time ago.

Basically @nukes is the Winklevoss twins (by weight, I'm sure) to the Diffie Hellman Zuckerberg.

Though I'd estimate its worth at somewhat more than $500.

Some time ago?

I just mentioned it a coulpe hours and thought he was saying that because of that.

Tonight there's a new year's party of the company.

I wanted to go at first, but it's going to be too loud and too crowded. Perfect for my panic attack to kick in.

Besides, I don't think I'll find any cats there and will get stuck with humans. I don't like those.

Plus, free booze and co-workers I'll have to see on monday is not really a great idea for me.

Tonight there's a new year's party of the company.

I wanted to go at first, but it's going to be too loud and too crowded. Perfect for my panic attack to kick in.

Besides, I don't think I'll find any cats there and will get stuck with humans. I don't like those.

Plus, free booze and co-workers I'll have to see on monday is not really a great idea for me.
These events should always be masquerades, anonymity is underrated.

Isn't there an on/off switch?
Sort of yea, the heater is forced hot water heat with a blower fan that is off, slow speed, or high speed. I usually leave it at low.
Is there no window you can open?
No windows. Was previously the landlord's conference room. One wall is exterior brick and not well insulated.
Can you layer up the clothing and adjust to the heat?
Yes but that's annoying wearing a heavy winter jacket. Hands get cold working at my workstation or on computers on the bench. Etc.

I just hate too hot offices. I got uncomfortable by just reading the post.
I do as well. Unfortunately my landlord's employees are almost all women and they tend to crank the heat. My thermostat is in the rear office next to mine, which is occupied by a woman who just yesterday had the heat up to 76F. Thankfully she isn't in her office more than a couple days a week and I'm so fucking busy lately that I'm also not in my office much.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG