WTF #FirstWorldProblems

If that guy can break into that, it means he has broken all the Apple's encription and is the computer genious of this decade.

Even FBI couldn't do that, remember?
I don't think a lunch hour stripper would understand any of what you just said.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
I don't think a lunch hour stripper would understand any of what you just said.

I think you're mistaking @Maureen with @nukes .

Nukes is the dirty cabbie blue collar technologically illeterate second class citizen.

Maureen is a first class, classy citizen of world. I'm sure she could explain Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm at the top of her head.

Nukes is the dirty cabbie blue collar technologically illeterate second class citizen.

Maureen is a first class, classy citizen of world. I'm sure she could explain Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm at the top of her head.
That goddamn Diffie-Hellman still owes me $500.

That goddamn Diffie-Hellman still owes me $500.

I had to google it.

201408_1104_fdbde.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and MacG
@nukes sometimes I feel bad for you, because you know you're a second class person, a cabbie, illeterate on most subjects.

But then, I remember the saying "ignorance is bliss". You must be one happy guy. Good for you buddy. I'm so proud of you.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
@nukes sometimes I feel bad for you, because you know you're a second class person, a cabbie, illeterate on most subjects.

But then, I remember the saying "ignorance is bliss". You must be one happy guy. Good for you buddy. I'm so proud of you.
I know in your mind I'm 300 lbs with an IQ of 80. It's funny for the internet, so I won't correct you.
Carry on.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Strings
I know in your mind I'm 300 lbs with an IQ of 80. It's funny for the internet, so I won't correct you.
Carry on.

To be fair, most foreigners see all Americans This way.

Uh, I don't think you got my point. Now I really imagine both of you as 300lbs (whatever lbs is) with an IQ of 80.

I also imagine Darth as a moose riding guy with a beaver on his lap.

keep me out of your cryptographic keys mumbo jumbo talk.

I speak the language of sparkles, lip gloss and selfies.
good day sir.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and MacG