First look at new Superman in costume.

I can't stop thinking about American Psycho

"Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass.

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds.

Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it."

elpmis said:

"Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds.

Goddamn I love that movie. :heart:

elpmis said:

FIST ME NOW SIR :drool:

elpmis said:
then what do you mean you think the new superman smokes pickles... THAT'S HIM

I'm talking about the picture of him standing there. He looks gay as hell. He's not exactly Christian Bale.

He loooks like some regular guy in a Superman costume. He doesn't look very super.

I always thought when they went back to make another Superman movie they'd use the black superman suit. You know the one in the alternate reality where Lois Lane was dead and Superman went all hardcore. That was a bad ass costume.

BigDov said:
Batman Begins is going to be way better than this wimpy Superman flick

I agree.

Christian Bale as Batman > That skinny/pretty boy as Superman.

Not to even touch on the fact that regardless of Superman's overwhelming strength and power Batman has personally whooped his ass several times in the comics. Most recently in the "Hush" series.