First look at new Superman in costume.

KNYTE said:
I agree.

Christian Bale as Batman > That skinny/pretty boy as Superman.

Not to even touch on the fact that regardless of Superman's overwhelming strength and power Batman has personally whooped his ass several times in the comics.

Most recently in the "Hush" series.

Yup you're right...... I just re-read one of those ass whoopin's too; "The Dark Knight Returns"

Isn't Batman Begins loosely based on the Batman Year One storyline??

b_sinning said:
Amen on wanting a good Batman movie. The last few were horrible. They ruined a very lucrative franchise.

The first movie is the only good one in my opinion.

The Joel Schumacher ones are the worst. I invision him running around the set wearing a pink leotard and spouting "We need more neon lights and cod pieces!!! Get me more cod pieces!!!"

BigDov said:
Yup you're right...... I just re-read one of those ass whoopin's too; "The Dark Knight Returns"

Isn't Batman Begins loosely based on the Batman Year One storyline??

The Joker getting Thermite strapped to his ass > Any Superman story arch (except possibly the Death/Return)

KNYTE said:
The first movie is the only good one in my opinion.

The Joel Schumacher ones are the worst. I invision him running around the set wearing a pink leotard and spouting "We need more neon lights and cod pieces!!! Get me more cod pieces!!!"

That motherfucker ruined Bane too. :mad:

KNYTE said:
The Joker getting Thermite strapped to his ass > Any Superman story arch (except possibly the Death/Return)

Kingdom Come was the best superman story ever even though it was the whole DC unvierse. I love the gloom and doom stories.

And why did Superman Return with a Super Mullet?

Desslock said:
That motherfucker ruined Bane too. :mad:

Yeah, what the heck was that about?

This is Bane.

bane.jpg

Not this fat idiot who played him in the movie (and apparently died a couple of months later).

b_sinning said:
Kingdom Come was the best superman story ever even though it was the whole DC unvierse. I love the gloom and doom stories.

And why did Superman Return with a Super Mullet?

Kingdom Come was the one that Alex Ross did, right? That guy does some absolutely amazing art. He makes even the stupidest superheros look badass. I was never really a big Superman fan until I saw his work.

...too bad he's got a pretty big fucking ego from what I hear.

Alex Ross is suppose to be a dick but I love all of his work. Kingdom Come, Earth X etc., Marvels, and several others. Most of his stuff is really dark.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm talking about the picture of him standing there. He looks gay as hell. He's not exactly Christian Bale.
i'm on crack, christian bale is the next batman, not super man, my bad