first demo song

I hate funk as a genre... Only problems technically is the bass is mixed WAY too far to the back and the drum sounds like cardboard. The whole thing sounds a bit off but it might be the encoder.

Could probably get lotta bar gigs. At least somewhere where it's marketable.

FlamingGlory said:
I hate funk as a genre... Only problems technically is the bass is mixed WAY too far to the back and the drum sounds like cardboard. The whole thing sounds a bit off but it might be the encoder.

this was done in a basement...not bad considering imo
and we already have gigs lined up paying 1000's each :)
I would do it for free beer and the fun times alone

why_ask_why said:
this was done in a basement...not bad considering imo
and we already have gigs lined up paying 1000's each :)
I would do it for free beer and the fun times alone
Nice work. If there's a market it's definitely solid.

What do you do? Instrument-wise that is. Yes I didnt read your other thread.

FlamingGlory said:
Nice work. If there's a market it's definitely solid.

What do you do? Instrument-wise that is. Yes I didnt read your other thread.

I'm the singer...I also play drums, guitar and bass but not in this song or band

g'nite, I'm hosting an atlanta meet tomorrow, need some sleep! :)

The horns seem to be holding the shots out a little bit too long which is causing the release to not be together. The trumpet player should take some stuff up. :cool:

Ryokurin said:
Not bad. I was about to ask if you were the singer as the voice actually reminded me of you.

I was trying to remember how he sounded like from when I met him but I can't recall.

Damn bro for a band that been together such a short time you all sound pretty tight. Your voice is more gravelly then the original in "Ides of March" but it works. Normally I don't like covers but this one is :cool: . Damn this is from when funk was really cool and good.

FlamingGlory said:

now that's an old skool ZRH post :lol:

I'm not much for funk, but your voice kicks ass. I didn't know it was so low and gruff sounding.

That's hot.

REAL hot.