Hawt First day of school 😙👑✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who died & made yo ass the boss? 🥴 I said what tf I said
You can say whatever the fuck you like and you can read the goddamn rules too and get to fuck. There aren't many but racial slurs are one of them for a reason dipshit child.

Also dupes are lame as fuck. 2006 called and asked for that played out fad back.

You can say whatever the fuck you like and you can read the goddamn rules too and get to fuck. There aren't many but racial slurs are one of them for a reason dipshit child.

Also dupes are lame as fuck. 2006 called and asked for that played out fad back.

nigga what? 🧐 the word is not that damn offensive . You acted like I put “er” in the end of it. Hush

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Laying down the law Dory is one of my favorites.

nigga what? 🧐 the word is not that damn offensive . You acted like I put “er” in the end of it. Hush
You could expand your vocabulary and stop being a boring ass dupe too. Saying slurs is not a personality trait, it's just annoying as fuck and offensive. Grow the fuck up child.

Also in response to your original comment if you want to look like a damn skank at school go for it. It seems to suit your persona of not being interested in having any respect for yourself or others. Good job!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Why the fuck are you here? We're too old in the teeth to give you the self absorbed validation you seem to crave. Try out tiktok or whatever the kids want to get exploited on these days.

haha tik tok you said . Like my 23 year old fine ass would have the nerve to go on there, doin those silly ass dances. Bitch please 🥴🤣🤣👋🏾 You got me & life fucked up

haha tik tok you said . Like my 23 year old fine ass would have the nerve to go on there, doin those silly ass dances. Bitch please 🥴🤣🤣👋🏾 You got me & life fucked up
I'm astounded that someone over the age of 15 has such a limited vernacular. I recommend you concentrate on the education from school rather than attention seeking outfits.

Isn't the school year ending not starting?

im a college st
You could expand your vocabulary and stop being a boring ass dupe too. Saying slurs is not a personality trait, it's just annoying as fuck and offensive. Grow the fuck up child.

Also in response to your original comment if you want to look like a damn skank at school go for it. It seems to suit your persona of not being interested in having any respect for yourself or others. Good job!

Haha even people outside of my race say the word nigga . So what, fool? & I don’t look skanky; I look sultry & exquisite . Hell, I can take your mammy’s men if I wanted to . Don’t sleep 😙💁🏾‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.