First corndog

FlyNavy said:
corn dogs are awesome :cool: we had them at school

I hated them in school because they typically were hard as hell. I actually lost a baby tooth off of one from school. luckily I didn't swallow the tooth.

I ate them but I hated them growing up, It was probably similar to how I used to really hate oatmeal. The issue I had with them was that I simply cannot smell them while its cooking. its just something about it when it happening that totally turns me off.

bad throwup food = Rhubarb sauce (like applesauce) or Rhubarb Pie. actually it is pretty bad going down but it's a lot worse coming back up. Family tradition, what are ya gonna do.

FlyNavy said:
true, I just prefer the awful waffle. god I haven't been to one in so long :o

You're a bit north of waffle house territory. Come on down to Cincinnati-- the town what combines the most prominent features of the rust belt and the bible belt-- we're lousy with waffle houses down here.

itburnswhenipee said:
Your problem was the coke. You ought to have mixed it with water instead.
Ever had Jim Beam with water? Rye whiskey isnt something you want to taste. I figured it was the coke though, really acidic and I hadnt eaten anything all day.

FlamingGlory said:
Ever had Jim Beam with water? Rye whiskey isnt something you want to taste. I figured it was the coke though, really acidic and I hadnt eaten anything all day.

I actually enjoy throwing up coke if I have to throw up something. Water's good, but coke at least masks the flavor of the stomach acid.

Sometimes when I throw up after I've just had water it's still cold when it comes back. I really hate that. It's just odd.

itburnswhenipee said:
You're a bit north of waffle house territory. Come on down to Cincinnati-- the town what combines the most prominent features of the rust belt and the bible belt-- we're lousy with waffle houses down here.
There is a waffle house in Strongsville :wtf:

If anyone has ever been to 98 rocks livestock concert they would back me up on the huge corn dogs. I will try to get one of my old pictures scanned of it. It could have actually been only 3 foot cause I remember they used foot long dogs and I am pretty sure there was 3 all batterd in the honey breading. sooooooo good