First corndog

KNYTE said:
I regret not eating Prime Rib every freaking day of my life.

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/190560742.jpg[/IMG]

ahahahahaahahahaha

speaking of, i think i ate one of the last steaks for breakfast today.

p.s. :lol:

Thorny said:
i don't even know if i've ever had a corndog on an other-than-rounded stick. skewer seems kind of scary.

I'm with Epi on that one, wooden popsicle stick is best. Sonic dogs are okay but definitely not the best.

Cheers on the puking of the corndog. It's like booze, the first time is always a little rocky, they only get better with experience.

Pics of said corndog experience and puking would have made this thread legendary.

ERage said:
I'm with Epi on that one, wooden popsicle stick is best. Sonic dogs are okay but definitely not the best.

Cheers on the puking of the corndog. It's like booze, the first time is always a little rocky, they only get better with experience.

Pics of said corndog experience and puking would have made this thread legendary.

I should have done pics. Sadly, the puking was from a migraine, not the corndog itself. It's a common theme in my life and consequently I'm qualified to comment on what foods are best to throw up and what you should stay away from if you plan on puking.

eileenbunny said:
I should have done pics. Sadly, the puking was from a migraine, not the corndog itself. It's a common theme in my life and consequently I'm qualified to comment on what foods are best to throw up and what you should stay away from if you plan on puking.

I see new thread content potential in this post :D

(shellfish or calamari on the way up is horrible)

ERage said:
I see new thread content potential in this post :D

(shellfish or calamari on the way up is horrible)

Ugh, escargot. Just the memory makes me want to vomit. Things that are really bad hurt or burn though. When you just came from the Indian restaurant where you ordered the Vindaloo extra spicy, you know it's bad to throw up. Potato chips or popcorn are not good either.

The best corndog I have ever had was at Livestock 01 and well any livestock concert they sell them. they are about 3 and 1/2 feet in length and are just completely amazing!!

BeeRad said:
The best corndog I have ever had was at Livestock 01 and well any livestock concert they sell them. they are about 3 and 1/2 feet in length and are just completely amazing!!

Three and a half feet? What the fuck are they cooked on, yardsticks?

edit: also, how do you eat a yard of fried hot dog without dying of swine poisoning or something?

BeeRad said:
Are you sure that you didnt ingest something to make them SEEM like 3 1/2 feet?

I regret only recently eating sushi.

If you have a Krystals near where you live you should try their corndogs. Called pups, they are little and delicious and very enjoyable to eat. The best time to eat there is 3am, saturday night, while drunk.

Horse intestine. If you ever find yourself thinking "I wonder if horse shit tastes the way it smells?" let me just say that yes, yes it does. And horse shit breath is awesome. Very hard to do away with once you've got it.

Sarcasmo said:
Horse intestine. If you ever find yourself thinking "I wonder if horse shit tastes the way it smells?" let me just say that yes, yes it does. And horse shit breath is awesome. Very hard to do away with once you've got it.

I think horse shit has a very earthy smell to it, as does my mother.

What you need are monster king crab legs

kingkrab3.JPG

Kingkrab4.JPG

Kingkrab6.JPG

eileenbunny said:
The best throw up food in my experience is creme brule. It's very soothing and quite tasty either way.