First corndog

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
So, I just had my first corndog ever. I've been thinking about trying one for a while, and I finally did. Now I'm disappointed that I've lived so much of my life without these things. All the wasted years. Anyone else have any food regrets?

Never had one, never will.

I have a food regret. Eating Quiche, particulary fish quiche.

how can you go wrong with meat on a stick? corn dogs - in fact, any food in which you can put meat in a sealed, portable edible container - is a gift from god

edit: quiche lorraine?

quiche her? i barely know her!

I'll start eating them once they start making the sticks edible.

By the way, was it on a kabob skewer, or something more like a popsicle stick? You know you've had a quality corn dog when it's on a genuine popsicle stick!

Edit: Another good idea I just had...
They should make reverse corndogs!!!! (Like the "corn" stuff on the inside and the "meat" on the outside. And an edible stick.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The best corn dogs I've had imo are those frozen mini ones that have honey in the batter... omfg drool.

Corndogs are great. Did you get one from a fair or from the grocery freezer section. Fair dogs are the best I think. Another good way to go is the Hotdog on a Stick chain. They also have cute girls in funny hats that bounce around to silly music while plunging barrels of lemonade.

Girl%20Hot%20Dog%20On%20A%20Stick%20smaller.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
fair dogs are the best.

eileen, i think you've now completed your life. :D

There is still one more thing every woman needs to do to complete her life :shifty:

PM for details.

KNYTE said:
I regret not eating Prime Rib every freaking day of my life.

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/190560742.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

QFT. + Shrimp and/or lobster tail on the side. Surf & Turf ftw.

Despite the fact that I later threw up my corndog, I'm still thrilled with it. It didn't even taste that bad the second time around. It came from Sonic, not the grocer or the fair. It was on a round stick.

I'm sure my life isn't complete yet, but I'm closer.

Quiche is good, but not with fish in it. Cheese and some kind of pig product, like ham, is the best way to go.