Finger Hut

eileenbunny said:
I'm trying to work this out in my area. How do I know if the day spa really offers the service? They all say they give full body massages, but I've had a massage before and it never had a happy ending.
You realise how your post sounds?

I wasnt even aware of this until now, how should I know what it's called. My point was just becuse it's Utah doesnt mean it's perfect. Any large city attracts drugs/sex/violence, any.

Valve1138 said:
Yes they were. Doctors would bring women to orgasm to cure their "hysteria", which basically meant your behavior came from your womb. It all comes from the Greek word "hustera" which means womb.

The old Sears and Roebuck catalog actually sold them too, well vibrators to be specific.

As I said, watch The Road to Wellville. It was about the health spa/clinic that Dr. Kellogg of Kelloggs Cereal fame ran. Some of the women at the spa sneak off for visits to a German doctor that specializes in the art of Manipulation.

eileenbunny said:
I'm trying to work this out in my area. How do I know if the day spa really offers the service? They all say they give full body massages, but I've had a massage before and it never had a happy ending.
itburnswhenipee not putting it down?