Finger Hut

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Here's another random story. It opened my eyes a bit to a netherworld I didn't know existed.

I wanted to get Amy something nice, because she always puts herself in a position to help others but rarely does anything self indulgent unless you count dining out and having cocktails. Yesterday morning I called around to some day spas to get a feel for pricing on whole day packages. I first contacted a place in Palm Harbor/Ozona called Collective Conscience or something like that. Here is a reconstruction of the conversation:

Spa Lady: Thank you for calling blah bah blah...

Me: Hi, I'm looking to get my fiancee a nice day for herself, but I'm completely ignorant when it comes to this sort of thing. Could you please tell me about your services?

Lady: Well, she would probably really like our [insert gay package name here] package. It's an all day, full service program and happens to be one of our most popular. It's a lot more internal than external.

Me: OK

Lady: Actually, if it's her first time it might be a little invasive. She may think you're setting her up or something. It is quite a bit more internal than external. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Me: [trying to hide panic with fake confidence] Yes, let me look at your website and find out what our schedules are and I'll get back to you...

~

'Setting her up'?

Do guys buy their wives/girlfriends the clit diddle package to get them to ease into a threesome?

I told Amy about it and she did a little research. They evidently stimulate the clitoris to lube the girl up and then apply pressure to different parts inside including the cervix. The end usually results in a climax as they're trying to undo internal 'knots' and release tension.

Now why in the fk is it that I'm completely glib on this subject? Why also do you never hear of these spas getting into any hot water? [pun intended]

Jack shacks for men are always under scrutiny, but because this is a womens' secret nobody has any knowledge of it. My buddy's wife told us a while back about her masseuse who fingers her, but we thought she was just full of isht. I stand corrected.

The point of giving Amy a spa day was to make her happy so she'll stick around, not so she can bust a nut and run away with some rugby playing LMT named Tori...

Anyway...she's at the Infinity Day Spa right now getting rubbed and scrubbed while I sit here with the laptop watching the FSU game. I sure hope she comes home...lol

Coqui said:
Wow.

I agree, It's funny how "happy endings" are bad for guys but legal for girls.

It's been going on forever. Weren't dildos used for "medical" purposes back in the day?

April23 said:
It's been going on forever. Weren't dildos used for "medical" purposes back in the day?

Yes they were. Doctors would bring women to orgasm to cure their "hysteria", which basically meant your behavior came from your womb. It all comes from the Greek word "hustera" which means womb.

The old Sears and Roebuck catalog actually sold them too, well vibrators to be specific.