GAY Finger Guns.. Pew!Pew!Pew!

well then why not put the bad apples in the gym room or the office so the 6542529 other kids who do behave themselves enjoy 20 min of fresh air during recess

because the parents then sue the schools saying their child is being treated unfairly, it's a violation of his civil rights, blah blah blah.

it's a small amount of parents who hold just as much blame as the government for the state of todays schools.

Parents hold a lot of responsibility for unruly kids.
Parents hold the ENTIRE responsibility for unruly children. If no discipline happens at home it can't happen anywhere else. The kid learns that the adult doesn't follow through so they run rampant at home. This spills over to school and when it becomes a problem the parents blame the school. They blame the other kids for bullying because their kid got picked on about X and the cycle repeats, creating yet another generation of pansy ass bitch children who are ill equipped to deal with life.

Yea, and I asked Emmett wtf this was about and don't they have recess anymore?! He said that "sometimes" they go outside. I was floored. I don't know wtf happened with recess! Kids can't just sit locked inside all day. I can't Fcking believe that.

Ya know, people used to think locking kids in school for 6 hours a day to learn was going to destroy this country. Seriously.

Yep. Read it in some article the other day how people have ALWAYS thought that society was on the verge of collapse. There were apparently people opposed to children being forced to go to school every day.

Yeah, even the oatmeal did a comic about it. All sorts of "the printing press will be the downfall of society, all craftsmen will be obsolete" in there. It was an amusing read.