WTF F'ING RAGE!!!!!! @ Faith Healers

images

wtf

The guilty here aren't the faith healers. It's the microminds who buy into their scam. To say 'this is a christian thing' is like saying 'Rape is a guy thing'.

These fuckers are just using religion. They aren't actually religious.

I don't disagree with you that this shouldn't be a get out of jail free option, but then you have to add things like smoking weed for Rastafaria (not sure if that's allowed in the US though) as well.

Regarding faith healing, God can heal, but his means very well could be the doctor who finds something else other doctors didn't see.

Seriously now?

The guilty here aren't the faith healers. It's the microminds who buy into their scam. To say 'this is a christian thing' is like saying 'Rape is a guy thing'.

These fuckers are just using religion. They aren't actually religious.

What the fuck ..... :waw:

Yes the 'faith healers' are to blame. They are 100% responsible for their children, who do not have an option to buy this or not.

And no one said it was a Christian thing. Everyone here knows that there are millions of Christians who think the same about this as I do.

lastly. They are not just using religion. These people are simply religious people who believe one part of their religion where others don't. Saying they aren't actually religious is just a piss poor way of trying to distance yourself from these people.

Part of me says, "why is anyone stepping in; let them fuck up their young... darwin will take care of them" and the other part of me gets angry that people are this dumb that they need intervention.

It should be just like any child endangerment case. I guarantee that if this was animal it would have been removed from the owner and they would be in jail.

I made my post. I'm not going to start into a pointless argument about it. You won't believe me, I won't believe you. Plain and simple.

I'm just dumbfounded that someone with your intelligence can believe that nonsense.