F'ing Mouthy Bird

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
Mouthy parrot 'reveals sex secret
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/01/17/uk.parrot/index.html

LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

Content: Describe a time you got yourself busted by your own stupidity.

Me- Worst, was when I was still in HS, my grandfather would drive me to class sometimes. This particular day I had a little joint rolled up for lunch. Being kinda new at the drug game and stupid, I kept taking the joint out of my pocket and looking at it, while I'm the backseat of the car. I guess I missed my pocket or it just plain fell out into the back seat of the car. Later that day, I'm all like, fuck where did that thing go!?!? Next morning I had the pleasure of being greeted by my grandfather waving the joint around asking if I knew anything about it. Doh!

One time the wife caught me winking at a the little (of more than legal age) hottie in the convenience store. Fucking reflection in the glass. Me winking with the right eye instead of the left.

1. why are you winking at women when your
a. Married
b. she's around

2. i dont do anything that i could get in trouble for. It saves me the problems of getting caught.

Now why are you winking at young chicks?

I've been caught for stupidity many times... but I like being caught I guess.