Find my iPhone WORKS

I think it's true. I ride my bike though the hood all the freaking time. I might get a couple of funny looks, but rarely does any one say something to me. I mean it's more likely to happen in the hood, but it's not like white folk can't walk though it w/o getting a beat down.

I think it's true. I ride my bike though the hood all the freaking time. I might get a couple of funny looks, but rarely does any one say something to me. I mean it's more likely to happen in the hood, but it's not like white folk can't walk though it w/o getting a beat down.

The hood in Dallas. :lol: Ooohhh scary!!!!!!1111 :eek:

I'm not going to get in a "ghetto war" w/ you. I would think and always have heard that Houston has a worse hood than Dallas. That does not mean that Dallas does not have one. Just cause it's not the hardest hood in the land does not any thing really. I think DFW is ranked higher than Houston on Crime, but that's nothing I'm proud of.

I'm not going to get in a "ghetto war" w/ you. I would think and always have heard that Houston has a worse hood than Dallas. That does not mean that Dallas does not have one. Just cause it's not the hardest hood in the land does not any thing really. I think DFW is ranked higher than Houston on Crime, but that's nothing I'm proud of.

It was just a funny thought... Dallas with a bad hood. :lol:

April hasn't even seen a Houston ghetto, much less the city of Dallas. She's just playing the "I'm vouching for at least one aspect of Texas that I can't really vouch for" game.

April hasn't even seen a Houston ghetto, much less the city of Dallas. She's just playing the "I'm vouching for at least one aspect of Texas that I can't really vouch for" game.

Sometimes it feels like we live in the same house. Do you get that feeling?

I go lost in Gary IN once, that was scary.

I think you couldve gotten away with more, seeing as you are in town for a convention. It's like being a truck driver serial killer.