Thread Find my buffalo

So what is it that inspires one to come back to an internet forum after 14 years to comment about how disconnected their sense of humor is from their wife's anyway?
Find my buffalo came from a thread here many years ago. I couldn't find fly on Facebook, and I figured I should share with everyone anyway, so I popped back in to say hi. I miss having the time to shoot the shit on a forum all day, and I miss the folks here. Too much work at work, but I enjoy it so it's better than where I was when I used to post here all the time.

Find my buffalo came from a thread here many years ago. I couldn't find fly on Facebook, and I figured I should share with everyone anyway, so I popped back in to say hi. I miss having the time to shoot the shit on a forum all day, and I miss the folks here. Too much work at work, but I enjoy it so it's better than where I was when I used to post here all the time.

OK, cool. Inside joke from before my time.

Welcome back.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jonny_B
That made me have the idea to try and look up a couple forums I used to belong to.

God, that was a depressing journey

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Still sailing, but way less frequently. Two kids (4yo and 1yo) eat up a lot of time. The biggest race I've done was back in 2013 when i sailed in the TransSuperior race from Sault Ste. Marie to Duluth. That was a long way to sail. Lately it's just the occasional local race in Fort Worth.

Mustard was Drool iirc? I was at your house.

Still sailing, but way less frequently. Two kids (4yo and 1yo) eat up a lot of time. The biggest race I've done was back in 2013 when i sailed in the TransSuperior race from Sault Ste. Marie to Duluth. That was a long way to sail. Lately it's just the occasional local race in Fort Worth.

Mustard was Drool iirc? I was at your house.
Drool is mustard, yes.
Were you ever on [M]? Or did you just show up here one day?

• Gravy
Reactions: LacyLane