find me new underwear

black keys playing for the commercial break on TNT...theac is in the tub writin notes and spilling blud

Sure looks like the Nuggets are in serious trouble against the Mav's, now doesn't it? :p

brain surgery! :p

I don't think I ever said anything about that series other than denver whooped that ass in game 1...you can't count dallas out but it's not looking good...I'm not a fan of either team but I like denver better than dallas for certain

brain surgery! :p

I don't think I ever said anything about that series other than denver whooped that ass in game 1...you can't count dallas out but it's not looking good...I'm not a fan of either team but I like denver better than dallas for certain

Wait, did you have a tumah too?

no way denver beats the lakers...they'll be lucky to beat dallas...the next game is at dallas and that will be the barometer for the series...if dallas can hold at home

and then my hawks have to face lebron :lol:
:fly:

they haven't gone to dallas yet bucko ;)
things can turn pretty quick when you get home court

Yup, I'm with you there. I'll just ignore the whole "80% of teams who win game one in the second round go on to win the series" thing and pray the 20% exception doesn't bite us in the ass ;)

Just because it was easy..

picture.php

or

picture.php

or

picture.php