Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

What about pansexuals? Are they also gay? If you discriminate against pan people, is that also biphobia?
I'm still trying to figure out how if you just label a behavior you're discriminating. It's not like I didn't give someone a mortgage. I don't care honestly. The amount of effort that goes into being politically correct just seems misspent.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how if you just label a behavior you're discriminating. It's not like I didn't give someone a mortgage. I don't care honestly. The amount of effort that goes into being politically correct just seems misspent.
Maybe you just take the professional's word for it?

Being ignorant isn't a badge of honor, y'know.

Maybe you just take the professional's word for it?

Being ignorant isn't a badge of honor, y'know.
How do you know I don't take her word and am not just trying to explore the concept? Also there's not much else to talk about. Kiki doesn't even know the Ukraine war is still on.

What about pansexuals? Are they also gay? If you discriminate against pan people, is that also biphobia?

there's actually tons of infighting about bi vs pan bc pansexual is already covered by bisexual and a lot of people come up with biphobic and/or transphobic arguments as to why their brand of bisexuality is different (e.g., "I'm pansexual, not bisexual, bc I am also attracted to trans people," "hearts not parts," etc.)

I don't personally care how someone chooses to identify, but I do take issue with the reasons they give for it if those reasons are shit or perpetuate harmful things.

there's actually tons of infighting about bi vs pan bc pansexual is already covered by bisexual and a lot of people come up with biphobic and/or transphobic arguments as to why their brand of bisexuality is different (e.g., "I'm pansexual, not bisexual, bc I am also attracted to trans people," "hearts not parts," etc.)

I don't personally care how someone chooses to identify, but I do take issue with the reasons they give for it if those reasons are shit or perpetuate harmful things.
It seems like a lot of labels to cover one topic right? Like I dont care. Do whatever. Buy a gun. It doesn't make a difference to me but everyone get's super offended if you dont address them as a fucking Apache Helicopter.

Hey, if the rest of us can get by without offending all the genders or whatever the fuck you're on about, I'm pretty sure you can too.

Make an effort and don't be a dick, that's all you gotta do.
And if you fuck up and somebody "gets offended" the best response is "my bad, I'll do better next time".

Hey, if the rest of us can get by without offending all the genders or whatever the fuck you're on about, I'm pretty sure you can too.

Make an effort and don't be a dick, that's all you gotta do.
Didn't even offend anyone people got offended on behalf of hypothetical people.

i am 10000% pansexual. i see that now
I like women. Not really sure why. It would actually make more sense to be gay since guys can normally cook and have a fulltime job and a drivers license and are logical. Im working 60 hours a week and you need a ride to get your nails done like honey, take the bus and let me sleep. I did try saying that once and got open palm slapped.

I like women. Not really sure why. It would actually make more sense to be gay since guys can normally cook and have a fulltime job and a drivers license and are logical. Im working 60 hours a week and you need a ride to get your nails done like honey, take the bus and let me sleep. I did try saying that once and got open palm slapped.
"Keep digging that hole" is generally the worst response.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum