Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Maine's governor approved Covid-19 booster shots for all adults ages 18+ starting yesterday. I scheduled my Moderna booster tomorrow; a pharmacy across the street from my office so that's super convenient. And I'll have all weekend to feel like shit if I get a reaction like I did to my 2nd Moderna shot (headache, low grade fever, body aches for 3 days).

Maine's governor approved Covid-19 booster shots for all adults ages 18+ starting yesterday. I scheduled my Moderna booster tomorrow; a pharmacy across the street from my office so that's super convenient. And I'll have all weekend to feel like shit if I get a reaction like I did to my 2nd Moderna shot (headache, low grade fever, body aches for 3 days).
Small test group, but no one I've known (including me) had much of a reaction.

Small test group also (8ish folks). two no reaction, 6 pretty rough for 1 day. I was one of the no reactions, same as my second shot. First shot put me out for a day

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
pure conjecture, but I wonder if the moderna with its higher amount of vaccine lasts longer, and when your previous shot is still more "active" you see less side effects to boosters.

And I didnt see an effect even on pfizer because ive been continually re-boosterized by being exposed to all the fuckin covidpeople in my office.

pure conjecture, but I wonder if the moderna with its higher amount of vaccine lasts longer, and when your previous shot is still more "active" you see less side effects to boosters.

And I didnt see an effect even on pfizer because ive been continually re-boosterized by being exposed to all the fuckin covidpeople in my office.
Yeah, I bet getting reexposed really helped keep them nanobots active in your blood for longer.

my first two were Pfizer and I'm getting a third Pfizer tomorrow along with a flu shot, I'll keep y'all posted but if I do have any reactions, they won't be fit for inclusion in your data

heh my anti-vax co-worker got vaccinated afterwards.

His wife made him :lol:
be sure to make subtle comments about things he'll assume are due to the vaccine.

"man, you're looking different lately, its something about your eyes"

throw the word "shedding" into random sentences.

Make random lizard noises.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and Jehannum
Other than not having much energy today and a sore arm, no major side effects from moderna shot #3 yesterday.

yeah, I got Pfizer #3 and a flu shot yesterday and I'm feeling about the same. that arm is decently sore, but not worse than a Tdap. I don't feel particularly fatigued, I always kind of have a base level of feeling A Little Bit Shitty, but it hasn't gone beyond that threshold.

behold:
Snapchat-769869727.jpg

I did log back into my vsafe so I can log info/do check-ins to give them data. and it does ask about any other shots you got at the same time, so they are taking that into consideration for data collection.

I'm good with 2 as well. Not getting 3 without good reason.

No just because the government hacks who's wives are major stockholders tell me so does not equate to good reason.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia