Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

anarchists died fighting capitalists for weekends/reasonable work hours, but they've just gotten around it since by maintaining conditions (like keeping minimum wage well below a reasonable rate) that force people to work the same outrageous number of hours, just spread across several jobs to skirt those hard-won labor laws.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I dunno what its gonna be when we're all that age, but we have to ensure that we're not stupid and stubborn like a lot of our parents are.

The leading cause of death of men in my family is stubborness. Refusing to see doctors, not getting treated, etc.

I hope I can break that cycle

I dunno what its gonna be when we're all that age, but we have to ensure that we're not stupid and stubborn like a lot of our parents are.

The leading cause of death of men in my family is stubborness. Refusing to see doctors, not getting treated, etc.

We all hope to, but I don't hold out a lot of hope on it working. With age comes cognitive decline, until you're a walking talking Dunning-Krueger.

Look at me, then tell me you have hope for the future, fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Nothing to do with Powel but still on the covid topic. After your vaca when you get the chance to listen Rogan's recent podcast with Dr. Sanja Gupta from CNN is good one.
Thanks for the tip. I hope he was able to educate him a bit on the subject. I know it apparently got a bit heated at one point.

Thanks for the tip. I hope he was able to educate him a bit on the subject. I know it apparently got a bit heated at one point.
"Heated" is overblown. At the very beginning Rogan called CNN out for the way they handled the story of him having covid and repeatedly said he was taking a horse de-wormer when he took the human version of ivermectin that was prescribed to him by a doctor. The Dr. admitted the human version was safe for humans, the inventor won a Nobel prize for it, the network was wrong for characterizing it as he was taking something only meant for animals. That being said the Dr. thought it was the other things he was doing along with being in great shape that got him over covid so quickly, not the ivermectin. They weren't screaming at each other anything. They talked for almost 3 hours.

"Heated" is overblown. At the very beginning Rogan called CNN out for the way they handled the story of him having covid and repeatedly said he was taking a horse de-wormer when he took the human version of ivermectin that was prescribed to him by a doctor. The Dr. admitted the human version was safe for humans, the inventor won a Nobel prize for it, the network was wrong for characterizing it as he was taking something only meant for animals. That being said the Dr. thought it was the other things he was doing along with being in great shape that got him over covid so quickly, not the ivermectin. They weren't screaming at each other anything. They talked for almost 3 hours.
Well, he's totally right there. That was bad journalism.

I've listened to about an hour of it so far. It makes me sad how hardened Joe has gotten about this stuff. He's not listening at all. He used to say something along the lines of: you are not your ideas, be prepared to change them. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I've listened to about an hour of it so far. It makes me sad how hardened Joe has gotten about this stuff. He's not listening at all. He used to say something along the lines of: you are not your ideas, be prepared to change them. :(
Maybe he realized he isn't qualified to talk about ideas.