Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

hey Twatt‘s, hope everybody is having a nice week and weekend, so I got my vaccine yesterday and I feel great the only thing is that my arm feels like it got punched but other than that I have zero side effects so far and I get to my next one in 22 days… That means I’m coming to invade your countries
Don't you threaten me with a good time

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Don't you threaten me with a good time

giphy.gif

there’s me and youuuuu

Man... new data out of israel showing that the delta variant infects as many as 50% of pfizer vaccinated folks. No word on how much damage it does, doesnt seem like a lot, but theyre still infected.

people who refuse to get vaccinated are fucked with a capitol F in the long term. We're gonna see higher mortality rates basically forever with this thing in immunocompromised people and retards.

At least we have vaccines, or else this might be a humanity ender in the long run until generational natural selection kicks in

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Man... new data out of israel showing that the delta variant infects as many as 50% of pfizer vaccinated folks. No word on how much damage it does, doesnt seem like a lot, but theyre still infected.
I just read that the WHO is recommending even fully vaccinated people start wearing a mask again to stop the spread of the delta variant.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and Domon

Seems like none of these variants are really going to matter after you're vaccinated, which makes sense. The whole problem with CV19 is that it (was) novel. Your body had ZERO tools to use against it. Now we have one. Even if it isn't a perfect fit every time, it's still good enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
people who refuse to get vaccinated are fucked with a capitol F in the long term. We're gonna see higher mortality rates basically forever with this thing in immunocompromised people and retards.

At least we have vaccines, or else this might be a humanity ender in the long run until generational natural selection kicks in
Natural immunity appears to be at least as good as vaccines, so there's no real chance of a human ender.

• Angry
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

Seems like none of these variants are really going to matter after you're vaccinated, which makes sense. The whole problem with CV19 is that it (was) novel. Your body had ZERO tools to use against it. Now we have one. Even if it isn't a perfect fit every time, it's still good enough.
Thats good news, but as noted it requires vaccination. The vaccinated people will get it, spread it, but not get seriously sick. Which is fine.

Until you run into someone not vaccinated.