Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Any idea what the problem is?
we don't have enough vaccines. werd on the street is that some big selfish country hoarded them all ;)
so guess what.. we have like 12,000 appointments that people just don't show up for or don't book.
I don't know if its a trust issue but the whole Astra Zeneca mess really confused people.

we have that @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski VARIANT that is spreading much faster and its clogging up our ICUs.
Its going to collapse our universal health care system.

the government had no choice but to lock us up again and issue a state of emergency

I aint crying tho... im good

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
we don't have enough vaccines. werd on the street is that some big selfish country hoarded them all ;)
so guess what.. we have like 12,000 appointments that people just don't show up for or don't book.
I don't know if its a trust issue but the whole Astra Zeneca mess really confused people.

we have that @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski VARIANT that is spreading much faster and its clogging up our ICUs.

the government had no choice but to lock us up again and issue a state of emergency

I wasn't bullshitting when I said Chico on the east side is the answer to your woes.

That sucks

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
full lockdown again, only in bombay, rest of the country is free
does not make any sense at all
Wtf is going on over there, baba? Can you not get some black market vaccine for a few rupees and a smile like we do here?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Wtf is going on over there, baba? Can you not get some black market vaccine for a few rupees and a smile like we do here?
i really dont know and have stopped caring
i havent even tried for the vaccine, i am not keen on a vaccine that only has 60% chance of working
there isnt much to do in this shithole anyway so the curfew does not bother me hips baba

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
i really dont know and have stopped caring
i havent even tried for the vaccine, i am not keen on a vaccine that only has 60% chance of working
there isnt much to do in this shithole anyway so the curfew does not bother me hips baba
Come on over here baba we'll go to Sonic.
Do not attempt to adjust your radio we are assuming control.

• Gravy
that would be way cool hips baba :) i could really use a sonic shake
..and a medium rare ribeye :p :D
I don't know how you guys deal with a billion people for anything, man. Thatsa pretty nutsa to meya. You got a spot at my place anytime you want it, just be nice to the rabbits, friendly to the chickens, and watch your step, shit can go from grip to slide real quick like.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
I don't know how you guys deal with a billion people for anything, man. Thatsa pretty nutsa to meya. You got a spot at my place anytime you want it, just be nice to the rabbits, friendly to the chickens, and watch your step, shit can go from grip to slide real quick like.
cant deal with something like that, it is not controllable, chaos is the only path
i will be careful hips baba, i give it 60% chance of working just like the vaccine

:p:D

cant deal with something like that, it is not controllable, chaos is the only path
i will be careful hips baba, i give it 60% chance of working just like the vaccine

If chaos is the only path we'll get along just fine there, fella.
You looking for order and shit maybe look elsewhere, although when that fails you're still welcome here, maybe just don't be such a sissy.

• Gravy
If chaos is the only path we'll get along just fine there, fella.
You looking for order and shit maybe look elsewhere, although when that fails you're still welcome here, maybe just don't be such a sissy.
iyamwhatiyam
these days i am not looking for anything hips baba, i have no agenda, my basic curiosity and interest in "worldly matters" is as low as it gets

iyamwhatiyam
these days i am not looking for anything hips baba, i have no agenda, my basic curiosity and interest in "worldly matters" is as low as it gets
You're sounding a little defeatist or apathetic or something there baba, perhaps we could perk you up a hair.

• Gravy