Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

How to first date in pandemic when weather not exactly cooperative to outdoor shit?

200.gif

Almost 24 hours post moderna 1st vaccine shot, Area on my arm is a little sore to touch. That's about it.
good deal man, you're one of the lucky ones.

Its nice to not have to worry about every little cough and scratch in your throat "is is covid?"

Everything else remains pretty much the same until we're all vaxxed

good deal man, you're one of the lucky ones.

Its nice to not have to worry about every little cough and scratch in your throat "is is covid?"

Everything else remains pretty much the same until we're all vaxxed
My understanding is the 2nd shot is much worse. I met with someone at a jobsite recently after he got his 2nd shot. He said he felt like a hangover + having the flu. Said it was pretty crappy.

The hatebox has been running ads courtesy of the CDC begging people to continue social distancing, masking, and other protocols put in place to combat Covid even though there is a vaccine now. Then the host resumes their “show” and badmouths wearing masks, Dr Fauci, school closures, social distancing, etc.

It’s so bizarre.

Years ago, I heard similar ironic ads placed by the US Forestry Service in between program segments that, at times, were about how stupid regulations regarding the environment are. I emailed the US Forestry Service and suggested they spend their ad dollars more wisely and they actually replied to tell me they have a marketing budget and they hire a contractor to place ads, and they have little control about where the ads are running.

Well, maybe they should assume control.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly