Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

a nurse in ontario said there was some “chatter” in the ERs of toronto of a flu strain that was alarming back in late october/early november 2019
they knew something was up but didn’t imagine a whole ass pandemic
hyphen.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I got swabbed, both nostrils up to behind my eyeballs, in July 2019 while in the hospital. The nurse didn’t know why the test was ordered, but they use that same swabbing technique for lots of stuff. I was sick for six weeks solid prior to the hospital stay and swabbing, with identical symptoms to Covid. I’ve been suspicious of the timeline of this thing since it broke.

It’s not as though our government has always been honest with us about this kind of stuff, uh, ever.
It seems unlikely to me that the medical community would be actively hiding it. IMHO, it's more that unless you know what to look for, you've no idea what to look for. And until it hits pandemic levels, everyone is too busy to look at all. "That's odd. I had four patients die of a respiratory illness this week. Hmmm. Well, on to the the other 45 patients I have in the ICU today." When it gets to 45 patients, people start to notice.

I just want to clarify that those are exclusive of each other, and that they do not share a syphilitic cock.

they may have had a cock swordfight after a Leafs game but that's beside the point.
To clarify the clarification: If I had meant that Trudeau and Bieber shared a syphilitic cock, I would have said, "Justin Bieber's and PM Trudeau's syphilitic cock". The possessive implies ownership for both, and the singular syphilitic cock implies just the one.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
To clarify the clarification: If I had meant that Trudeau and Bieber shared a syphilitic cock, I would have said, "Justin Bieber's and PM Trudeau's syphilitic cock". The possessive implies ownership for both, and the singular syphilitic cock implies just the one.
it may be the same syphilis strain though