Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

There is murder in the air at my office.

Someone was in the office all last week dry coughing and sneezing, in a closed space. Was asked to go home multiple times and refused. Tested positive on Saturday and now a huge slew of people are quarantined until they can all get tested.

And the health and safety leadership HID it from people.

Thankfully i think i was far enough away to avoid exposure, but i bet the entire fuckin floor is slathered with COVID.

Daphne was supposed to have a well visit today, but she started getting sick last night, really runny nose and sneezes. no fever. they had me cancel the well visit and bring her in to get tested just to be safe. the swab gave her some bloody boogies and she was super not stoked on the process, but she got past it pretty quickly.

home with her until we get the results (and then I can reschedule her well visit), theoretically tonight some time.

• Sad
Reactions: OOD

Someone was in the office all last week dry coughing and sneezing, in a closed space. Was asked to go home multiple times and refused. Tested positive on Saturday and now a huge slew of people are quarantined until they can all get tested.

Thankfully i think i was far enough away to avoid exposure, but i bet the entire fuckin floor is slathered with COVID.
That's pretty fucked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

yeah I'd shank a bitch

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen when the H&S folks are hiding shit

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
something something personal health information protected class, etc etc. And they relied on the person who was exercising extremely poor judgement already to identify those they had had "close contact" with. Fuck all of that, i dont trust that persons judgement for a minute. Half the people are out on personal leave because they were identified by the typhoid mary.

also @fly I included the testing methodology bc I thought you might be curious. it's a rapid test, but it's not a Rapid™ antigen test, it's PCR

• Love
Reactions: fly
In the school district you can get in trouble for mentioning anybody has it. It's all hush hush. Private medical information or some bullshit is what they are trying to call it.

we are on FULL 100% LOCKDOWN now

7c93d25a22f44161c91c5c02efc468c5.jpg

c47d83e1d09cc6a8d3013a8304b25c92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk