Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

soooo i was getting ready to meet my GF at her house and bring her some stuff and she was gonna show me something in her basement she’s trying to sell blah blah blah she called me to tell me she was super exposed to a friend of ours who tested positive this morning

she saw said friend 72 hrs ago!
i was supposed to go last night and i was too tired.

omg never leaving my house

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and fly
I got shot #2 today. so far not feeling too bad, the gh joint on the side I got it in is a bit sorer than last time but last time it was barely even sore at all, so it's still pretty minor. I'll update over the next couple of days with any other symptoms if they arise.

I got shot #2 today. so far not feeling too bad, the gh joint on the side I got it in is a bit sorer than last time but last time it was barely even sore at all, so it's still pretty minor. I'll update over the next couple of days with any other symptoms if they arise.

do you feel the chip in your arm ?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and JAXvillain
I'm glad you haven't turned into a zombie

do you feel the chip in your arm ?

yeah, I have a metal sensitivity and I think they really cheaped out on the components, and there's a humming

I'm glad you haven't turned into a zombie

tumblr_n70qjmyaQP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Have you wrapped yourself in tinfoil because Aliens?

tinfoil is a bit pricey, plus I think the chip means I'm supposed to communicate with them.

actual update: feeling p tired this morning, more than usual; I did stay up pretty late, but I do that most nights. I'd say it's legitimate lack of sleep exacerbated by mild fatigue (so far) from my immune response.