Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

they deleted the entire mask post, even though the only reply was my offer of piss (which had numerous positive reactions) but they left up the other/original thread for now
View attachment 12874
View attachment 12875

(I have since edited to fix the "shred OF decency" bit)
Let us know when you get the inevitable "so much for the tolerant left" reply.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Let us know when you get the inevitable "so much for the tolerant left" reply.
he did already comment on my "name calling and hatred" like yeah I fuckin hate you, you piece of shit, you're intentionally putting myself and my family at risk and if you believe in the law, look no farther than to the fact I cannot legally waterboard this man with stale piss for proof of how wrong you are

he did already comment on my "name calling and hatred" like yeah I fuckin hate you, you piece of shit, you're intentionally putting myself and my family at risk and if you believe in the law, look no farther than to the fact I cannot legally waterboard this man with stale piss for proof of how wrong you are

Hypocrisy of the right. And when I say right, I mean nazis.

I demand fresh piss
fresh piss is too good for this wastoid, but anything for you
How long do you have to leave the piss out, before it's stale enough to waterboard someone?
I can't say for sure what the actual, factual turning point is, but I was once accidentally doused in urine that was approximately 24-48 hours old and had spent 24 of those hours in a mostly sealed jug in a hot car, and it was a terrible experience (a patient had collected a urine sample where they had to collect every urine void over a 24 hour period, and then bring it back for testing, but left it in their hot car for a day, which rendered the sample unusable, and the lid was not sealed and it got dumped on me)

fresh piss is too good for this wastoid, but anything for you

I can't say for sure what the actual, factual turning point is, but I was once accidentally doused in urine that was approximately 24-48 hours old and had spent 24 of those hours in a mostly sealed jug in a hot car, and it was a terrible experience (a patient had collected a urine sample where they had to collect every urine void over a 24 hour period, and then bring it back for testing, but left it in their hot car for a day, which rendered the sample unusable, and the lid was not sealed and it got dumped on me)
I knew there was a valid reason I didn't go into healthcare.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and HipHugHer
y'all have seen me internet mad and I've definitely even been irl mad, but I never, not once, truly wanted to waterboard any of you with stale piss

Late to the party. Was going to inquire if I get fresh piss or something else.

Fauci said on PBS last night maybe mid-late December for the first vaccines if the emergency approval thing goes through.

Maybe april-may to filter down to everyone following the order of priorities.

1. Medical personnel & 1st responders.
2. Elderly & other high risk.
3. Critical infrastructure & other essential type folks.
4. Everyone else.

Also said there aren't political appointees and such on the board that grants those approvals. More like career scientists, virologists, statisticians, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
I believe the majority of the US's poz test results were from PCR testing, right? is testing methodology tracked anywhere?

You're going to need more proof than an article in the Portugal Resident that PCR tests are BS to counter the overwhelming amount of data that says they are highly accurate.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

Well, I either have a mild cold or the covids.
Been feeling a mild cold since Friday.
I was feeling this way before I found out someone im constantly exposed to tested positive. So I assume I have it.
I'll just quarantine for a while.
As long as I stay Away from everyone and don't get sicker things should be fine.
Work said see how I feel Monday and go from there.

are we talking "resource fountain" fresh or fresh bottled?? 🤭

I'll get back to you on this, I'm having trouble putting words together that correctly convey the spirit of the message whilst not eliciting an unduly loathsome image in the mind of the reader.

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas
Well, I either have a mild cold or the covids.
Been feeling a mild cold since Friday.
I was feeling this way before I found out someone im constantly exposed to tested positive. So I assume I have it.
I'll just quarantine for a while.
As long as I stay Away from everyone and don't get sicker things should be fine.
Work said see how I feel Monday and go from there.

Godspeed, Strings.
Little concerning with your asthma...

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and Strings