Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Hey @Mustard Dispenser, I was just reading last night about the differences between PCR and anitgen tests (thanks to Elon's stupid fucking tweet). Generally, you'll still test positive for several weeks after the infection with PCR tests. It seems that antigen tests pretty much sync up with when exactly you're infectious. So you'll test negative for an antigen test way before PCR.

Figured that might be good info depending on when you wanted to go back to work.

Hey @Mustard Dispenser, I was just reading last night about the differences between PCR and anitgen tests (thanks to Elon's stupid fucking tweet). Generally, you'll still test positive for several weeks after the infection with PCR tests. It seems that antigen tests pretty much sync up with when exactly you're infectious. So you'll test negative for an antigen test way before PCR.

Figured that might be good info depending on when you wanted to go back to work.
I wont be going back until after the holiday
I feel "ok" right now, other than lack of energy. Constantly feel like I need a nap.
I have to have a negative test before I can go back, so I get the antigen one if I can find a place reasonably close by

I wont be going back until after the holiday
I feel "ok" right now, other than lack of energy. Constantly feel like I need a nap.
I have to have a negative test before I can go back, so I get the antigen one if I can find a place reasonably close by
Unless you don't want to go back until mid December, then keep getting the PCR :lol:

de77b7fa52225358e3dc04a49f47c5ab.jpg

While the test results come back in 15 minutes, I've heard it can take days to get an appointment. That's location dependent of course, but I wouldn't expect lines to be getting shorter these days.
The test results are quick here in NM, but their workflow goes from test->lab->reporting agency, where there's a massive backlog right now, because it's manual entry into the state database, and also a phone call (that it turns out about 80+% people are ignoring).

The test results are quick here in NM, but their workflow goes from test->lab->reporting agency, where there's a massive backlog right now, because it's manual entry into the state database, and also a phone call (that it turns out about 80+% people are ignoring).
Antigen tests are essentially done in front of you though, no lab required.

I didn’t even notice that it was animated, and he just told me to remove it. I just saw the picture in my camera roll and added it. He should have a disabled or display somewhere that he doesn’t want animated pictures up it’s not that hard
He's such a butt. I miss my animated avatards

Some good news. If they dont fuck up the distro we could see the vaccine sooner rather than later.

The scary though: When you rush any medical testing, bad shit can happen

DengVexia missed a side effect and killed 600 kids 2 years ago.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer