Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

In and out of the drive through test station in 8 minutes and all free of course.
Very much hope it's not positive, would rather be sick but able to walk the dogs than stuck inside with no options. Ah well.

how did you like the test?
did joe get tested too?
have you seen your dinosaur dad? dont go best hin or you’ll kill him cuz he’s 100

did joe get tested too?
have you seen your dinosaur dad? dont go best hin or you’ll kill him cuz he’s 100
:lol:

The test was slightly unpleasant. It wasn't a nice cotton Swab, felt more like a wire brush.
Joe hasn't been tested. Will wait on my results tomorrow to see if he goes.
Not seen papa jones in a while so he's all good. No pandemic cold is gonna affect him anyway, the man's kryptonite.

Headache, fevery, slight cough, not sure I can taste much this morning.

Friend of mine I haven't seen in ages has tested positive. She's a teacher and has cold symptoms.

oh nooooo Dory!!
fak i hope it’s not a hard hit and you just coast with flu like symptoms and get better soon

if you test positive i think you’re the first one here who has it but i’m super positive @Domon had it at the beginning even if he tested negative

oh nooooo Dory!!
fak i hope it’s not a hard hit and you just coast with flu like symptoms and get better soon

if you test positive i think you’re the first one here who has it but i’m super positive @Domon had it at the beginning even if he tested negative
I think a couple people here have had It? The annoying thing if I test positive is not taking the dogs out, I'll need to see if a friend will come and walk them maybe.

Lying on the sofa feeling meh at the moment. Felt faint and dizzy all week too. Not sure if it's related.

I think a couple people here have had It? The annoying thing if I test positive is not taking the dogs out, I'll need to see if a friend will come and walk them maybe.

Lying on the sofa feeling meh at the moment. Felt faint and dizzy all week too. Not sure if it's related.

well can’t you hang with the pups in the back yard?
also where TF is joe? he can walk the pups no?

did joe get tested too?
I've so far survived the Black Death, Bubonic Plague, Spanish flu, Asian flu, Hong Kong flu and some pretty nasty viruses when I unwisely had Windows Me. Covid 19 has no chance, particularly now I pay for Kaspersky.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

so my SIL decided she and the kids didn't need to get tested because "I don't want to put the kids through that test to have it be a false negative" (like BIL's first test) and "we are just going to quarantine until the end of the two weeks anyway."

she also claims now that they've been safely isolated from BIL, but what she had said contemporaneously was "we are trying to keep as distanced as we can in this house together"; she also claims her doctor said that because they were "isolated," we/Daphne couldn't have been infected bc there was no primary contact

which, ok, I'm glad they're taking "precautions," but that test could have helped US out.

if their test was negative, even if it was a "false negative," it would mean that their current viral load is below the detectable threshold, and it would almost certainly mean that it was also equally low if not lower when we had contact with them, so we could send Daphne back to grandma's this week because it is very unlikely that they would have transmitted it to her. if it was positive, while their infection COULD have occurred after our contact, we would at least qualify for testing based on confirmed primary contact.

Daphne can't just get tested bc the community sites don't do kids under 5, and her PCP won't test without symptoms or primary contact. we don't KNOW if there was primary contact bc the potential contacts aren't getting tested.

this means I get to go into week THREE not working and I'm so goddamn angry.

so my SIL decided she and the kids didn't need to get tested because "I don't want to put the kids through that test to have it be a false negative" (like BIL's first test) and "we are just going to quarantine until the end of the two weeks anyway."

she also claims now that they've been safely isolated from BIL, but what she had said contemporaneously was "we are trying to keep as distanced as we can in this house together"; she also claims her doctor said that because they were "isolated," we/Daphne couldn't have been infected bc there was no primary contact

which, ok, I'm glad they're taking "precautions," but that test could have helped US out.

if their test was negative, even if it was a "false negative," it would mean that their current viral load is below the detectable threshold, and it would almost certainly mean that it was also equally low if not lower when we had contact with them, so we could send Daphne back to grandma's this week because it is very unlikely that they would have transmitted it to her. if it was positive, while their infection COULD have occurred after our contact, we would at least qualify for testing based on confirmed primary contact.

Daphne can't just get tested bc the community sites don't do kids under 5, and her PCP won't test without symptoms or primary contact. we don't KNOW if there was primary contact bc the potential contacts aren't getting tested.

this means I get to go into week THREE not working and I'm so goddamn angry.

Rat them out!