Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

in before everyone says the Jazz club is the epicentre
If it is then I'm bullet proof. It's mainly student populations. Our Nottingham universities have 1500+ cases in 7 days now I think, but then our universities are testing on site and we have one of the biggest teaching hospitals here so I suspect we're just testing a shit ton and they're not taking that into account when they post headlines about figures.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm gonna let you early adopters try out this vaccine stuff. If 6 months go by and you're not growing a 3rd arm out of the side of your neck or had your brain function reduced to that of a leafy vegetable I might give it a try.

Alternately, if we can make safe and effective medicine this quick, why in the hell do all the other trials take so long and cost so much? Somebody is getting rich off that shit and it ain't me.
Not only will 30,000+ people taken part of phase 3 trials, but the first doses will go to healthcare workers. So it will probably be in 100,000+ people before you even have a *chance*, and many of the people who get it first are actually trained in medicine. And not worried about it. Think about that.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer