Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

really love 2 be taking this shit seriously for the last 8 months, isolating almost entirely, only to keep constantly having it undone by other people who can't seem to do the same and also I cannot avoid. the only things I've left the house for are doctor's appointments and to bring the baby to grandma's, and for Jason it's just been work, grocery store, or picking her up from grandma's. we don't go anywhere or do anything, and I know my BIL has gone out, they've gone to a wedding, they spend time with his sisters and their kids which like I can't tell people not to hang out with their other family, but jfc make better choices.
I was just in WI to put Grandma in the ground, so I assume most of the kick-up is my fault.

Sry.

• Sad
Reactions: august
this is your state right?
wasn't it your governor that lifted all restrictions a few months back allowing the state to live their best lives while the rest of the country was burning in covid flames ?
Evers (our governor) keeps setting restrictions and courts keep overturning it.

I guess its time to cut them off for a while til shit settles down or until they take shit seriously
I would be totally onboard, but:
even though grandma and grandpa stay safe/make good choices, they're not going to cut off one kid for the other, and if I can't take Daphne to grandma's for daycare, I can't work (or Jason can't work, but someone has to stay home with her).

Evers (our governor) keeps setting restrictions and courts keep overturning it.

I would be totally onboard, but:
even though grandma and grandpa stay safe/make good choices, they're not going to cut off one kid for the other, and if I can't take Daphne to grandma's for daycare, I can't work (or Jason can't work, but someone has to stay home with her).

oh right it was the courts over turning shit. how did that work out for the state

also i see your dilema with Grandma’s house.
at this posit it’s just a matter of time before you guys get it at the rate things are going

I'm gonna let you early adopters try out this vaccine stuff. If 6 months go by and you're not growing a 3rd arm out of the side of your neck or had your brain function reduced to that of a leafy vegetable I might give it a try.

Alternately, if we can make safe and effective medicine this quick, why in the hell do all the other trials take so long and cost so much? Somebody is getting rich off that shit and it ain't me.