Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

i think a lot of you guys just don’t get Liam...
russelled jimmies is his sport
you just have to laugh it off

trust me, after 10+ years (fawk maybe even 15??) of experience with him, he’s just rattling cages and y’all fall for it
Oh I'm aware. I just have nothing better to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
i rest my case
You know something I do think that's funny with this is the loser bigots who are happy to be banned from other countries without seeing the irony of their situation. Their oblivious boasting is comically cringe. It sucks for everybody else, but it's not like I find any fault with counties wanting to keep us out.

i think a lot of you guys just don’t get Liam...
russelled jimmies is his sport
you just have to laugh it off

trust me, after 10+ years (fawk maybe even 15??) of experience with him, he’s just rattling cages and y’all fall for it
If that's his deal, great. Dont deny that you are being an asshole, though. You get one or the other

You know something I do think that's funny with this is the loser bigots who are happy to be banned from other countries without seeing the irony of their situation. Their oblivious boasting is comically cringe. It sucks for everybody else, but it's not like I find any fault with counties wanting to keep us out.

thiiiis!!

It's about as funny as Trump trying to keep certain groups of people out of the US. I don't tend laugh at people dying or nations becoming less friendly. Which direction It's coming from doesn't make a difference to me.

I can't say I care about your opinions on the matter since I've read posts of yours wishing millions of people die because they aren't the same as you.
In honor of my brother @OzSTEEZ youC533C98A-6487-4C65-AC6C-1E6DDE76B987.jpeg

Oops. :tard:

Dr. Christopher Murray, director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, said in a statement that "wearing masks can reduce transmission of the virus by as much as 50%, and those who refuse are putting their lives, their families, their friends, and their communities at risk."
Walters told the Daily Record that contracting Covid-19 after months of not wearing a face mask has not changed his views, "because there's too much proof that masks don't work."
"I don't care if you wear a mask or not. I'm not here to advocate for that. I think the government's role is to educate us so we can make those informed decisions," he told the paper.

:case:
Dory will attest to it.

Yup to whatever it is.