Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Stop raping children.

well then..

giphy.gif

What I claimed was true. I make mental notes when people post fucked up shit.
You claimed my feeling's were hurt when there is absolutely nothing to indicate that.

I was literally just having a laugh about something with Maureen when sad case you shows up trying to piss on the mood. The funny thing here is the irony in you claiming I'm projecting.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
You claimed my feeling's were hurt when there is absolutely nothing to indicate that.

I was literally just having a laugh about something with Maureen when sad case you shows up trying to piss on the mood. The funny thing here is the irony in you claiming I'm projecting.
To be clear, the bullshit you are refuting to is that I said your feelings were hurt, not that you are a piece of shit who has endorsed mass extinction of the population? Well at least we know how important it is for you to not seem as though your feelings were hurt.

Lol

He wants to claim random bullshit about me, I'll do the same with him.

@OOD and i had a disagreement a few weeks back and he assumed something completely off about me and we had some back and forth, the thought of saying “don’t rape kids” never entered my mind. i called him a dick.

we cleared up the miscommunication and moved on. you sir are insane.

but i can’t quit you

this went from lol @ america to tears

i think you might be right .. the min we say “blah blah the usa sucks” they cry

To be clear, the bullshit you are refuting to is that I said your feelings were hurt, not that you are a piece of shit who has endorsed mass extinction of the population? Well at least we know how important it is for you to not seem as though your feelings were hurt.
I'm not bothering with that bullshit because it's got fuck all to do with this and you probably intentionally took it out of context. I mean you are purposely being vague about the reason I want so many people dead. Because they have a different belief? They like strawberry milkshakes and I don't? Off with their head.

@OOD and i had a disagreement a few weeks back and he assumed something completely off about me and we had some back and forth, the thought of saying “don’t rape kids” never entered my mind. i called him a dick.

we cleared up the miscommunication and moved on. you sir are insane.

but i can’t quit you
It completely obvious it's not serious, and if offended people, good.

I'm not bothering with that bullshit because it's got fuck all to do with this and you probably intentionally took it out of context. I mean you are purposely being vague about the reason I want so many people dead. Because they have a different belief? They like strawberry milkshakes and I don't? Off with their head.
So what are you bothering with? I said the situation was sad. You had a different opinion. I said I didn't care about you opinion because you're an asshole. You respond with a bullshit claim.
It completely obvious it's not serious, and if offended people, good.
You seem to think I'm offended. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm offended.

And the thing you said was that religious people should be marched into the ocean. I can look it up for you if you want. That is the reason I don't care about your opinions, not a thing I care to debate with you.

this went from lol @ america to tears

i think you might be right .. the min we say “blah blah the usa sucks” they cry

I don’t think Oodles was “crying” about the USA sucks bit. He’s just pointing out that the Aussie is a fucking negative dickhead, and he is for the most part. I’ve looked at three threads since I logged on and he chimed in on each just to say No U about something that nobody gives a rip what he thinks about.

I personally don’t give a shit, he can do whatever he wants. Dickhead be dickheads.

I don’t think Oodles was “crying” about the USA sucks bit. He’s just pointing out that the Aussie is a fucking negative dickhead, and he is for the most part. I’ve looked at three threads since I logged on and he chimed in on each just to say No U about something that nobody gives a rip what he thinks about.

I personally don’t give a shit, he can do whatever he wants. Dickhead be dickheads.

i think a lot of you guys just don’t get Liam...
russelled jimmies is his sport
you just have to laugh it off

trust me, after 10+ years (fawk maybe even 15??) of experience with him, he’s just rattling cages and y’all fall for it

lol americans are now officially banned from travelling to the EU
good goin guys! Hope the haircut was worth it!

it’s funny how trump wanted a wall and y’all wanted the mEsSiCaNzZ to stay out and now nobody. not 1 bloody country wants any of y’all to come visit

funny AF

i rest my case