Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

You know who throws away science that doesn't fit their narrative?

* Climate change deniers
* Antivaxxers
* you
Multiple things can be true:

The risk from surfaces is lower.
The CDC is overstating how much lower the risk is, for political reasons.

the situation is way worse in the USA than it is here tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is still so much we don't know, I don't understand why you'd risk it. It's a *super* easy thing to do, so that you and others don't have to deal with the possibility of *super* bad consequences.

There are only two types of people who don't wear masks around others:
* uninformed
* selfish

Which one are you and why?

I wonder why when we started launching rockets, we didn’t immediately send men to the moon, or Mars? I mean what the fuck, we should know everything about everything by now, no matter how new it is.

A lot of motherfuckers had to endure leech treatments and hysterectomies at the barber shop to get us where we are now, and seemingly needlessly. They should’ve known it all when that fag penned the oath.

We had a group of about 500 resturants planning a mass opening in protest today. It's been on the news all week so everyone knew it was coming. Their point was the State and Health Departments can fine and close them all. So late last night the health departments finally said fuck it and allowed everything to open fully today with no restrictions at all.

We had a group of about 500 resturants planning a mass opening in protest today. It's been on the news all week so everyone knew it was coming. Their point was the State and Health Departments can fine and close them all. So late last night the health departments finally said fuck it and allowed everything to open fully today with no restrictions at all.

:case:

Why not just continue to decon, wear mask and social distance? Remember 2 months ago when the CDC recommended not to wear masks
Because as it turns out, there is not a *single* confirmed case of what I've learned is called fomite transmission. I will continue to wear a mask when out around people and wash my hands, but the data I'm seeing says there is no reason for any of this other stuff. Those are the facts.

Because as it turns out, there is not a *single* confirmed case of what I've learned is called fomite transmission. I will continue to wear a mask when out around people and wash my hands, but the data I'm seeing says there is no reason for any of this other stuff. Those are the facts.
Its almost impossible to confirm that infection in a particular case was actually caused by fomite transmission but there's an enormous amount of work been done that concludes its a factor that must be considered. We know viruses can persist on surfaces and we know they can then be transferred from hand to mouth, nose or eyes. Its certainly a risk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Its almost impossible to confirm that infection in a particular case was actually caused by fomite transmission but there's an enormous amount of work been done that concludes its a factor that must be considered. We know viruses can persist on surfaces and we know they can then be transferred from hand to mouth, nose or eyes. Its certainly a risk.

While possible, the data suggests that it's unlikely. Hence the CDC change.

While possible, the data suggests that it's unlikely. Hence the CDC change.
Can you point me to this data please. It contradicts years and years of established research by more than just the CDC. All this money hospitals have wasted cleaning and disinfecting over the years when it turns out surfaces don't need to be clean.