Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

And this is why the USA will possibly have more deaths than any other first world country. Only you, Brazil and Belarus have leaders who refuse to face reality. Its really scary this coincides with you having such a buffoon in charge.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Tru.dat. Obama would be on top of this shit.

Morning folks as we enter week 2 of UK lockdown and over 100 new deaths per day. Wonder when the spike will be before we start to see a decline. Surely in the next 2-3 weeks?

It was 209 the day before yesterday and if we now follow Italy's trend (as we have so far) the next week will show whether it is going to escalate or flatten. In 2 days time we would expect the trend to take us to nearly 400 deaths a day and continue upwards. Fewer and we can consider the measures taken to be having some success.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tru.dat. Obama would be on top of this shit.

Morning folks as we enter week 2 of UK lockdown and over 100 new deaths per day. Wonder when the spike will be before we start to see a decline. Surely in the next 2-3 weeks?
In theory, ours should start to slow in the next couple of days, since its been ~10 days since states started implementing draconian measures. Hopefully...

BTW, some good discussion (and links to peer reviewed studies) in this thread about wearing even a bandanna is likely to help when you go out, assuming you don't have access to anything more robust.

Whenever I see some dumbfuck out in public in a mask, I get eye contact with 'em, then I lick @AppleTurkey while maintaining eye contact.

• Barf
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
BTW, some good discussion (and links to peer reviewed studies) in this thread about wearing even a bandanna is likely to help when you go out, assuming you don't have access to anything more robust.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that black people are going to get shot for wearing a bandanna out in public