Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Is Canada armed or an exception?
Oh a good number of us have moose rifles and shotguns and shit. I'm sure if shit went to hell, canadian society could mount a pretty good civil defense.

I think Canadians largely look at firearms as a hunting/farming/pest control/whatever tool, vs something to beat off to. At least here on the east coast.

Oh a good number of us have moose rifles and shotguns and shit. I'm sure if shit went to hell, canadian society could mount a pretty good civil defense.

I think Canadians largely look at firearms as a hunting/farming/pest control/whatever tool, vs something to beat off to. At least here on the east coast.

This is how it should be. And I love Hockey and Rush.
I must have Canadian blood.

Gets better as we go.
A study suggests men are more likely to die from this than women.
Truth? Rumor?
Who knows.
The noose is getting tighter boys.
Old ukulele bass cadets hardly stand a chance it seems.

That's been out since the beginning, based off Chinese statistics. But consider, their population, unlike America, CHina is about 1.5% more male than female. In USA it's the women who lead, again by only a small percentage. But USA stats on covid deaths does seem to run 52% men, 48% women. Men take shit care of themselves in the majority of cases - seems about right.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
That's been out since the beginning, based off Chinese statistics. But consider, their population, unlike America, CHina is about 1.5% more male than female. In USA it's the women who lead, again by only a small percentage. But USA stats on covid deaths does seem to run 52% men, 48% women. Men take shit care of themselves in the majority of cases - seems about right.

So. You've known about this from the beginning and said nothing?
The alien agenda keeps grinding away.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
a friend of mine drives the trains that go from upstate-ish NY into the city. he tested positive sometime last week after suffering through a week of 101-104 fevers, but they couldn't treat him because they didn't have resources and had to save it for sicker people. now he has pneumonia on top of it (because of it) and he is in the ICU.

he's maybe 40? not even? and he and his wife just had a baby days before I did.

No joke. This is probably going to touch all our lives even more so than it already has.
Out of respect to you all, I know I joke around a lot about this but that's just my way of handling it. I apologize if I've offended anyone who's been affected or has loved ones who are sick.
I hope you all stay safe.

No joke. This is probably going to touch all our lives even more so than it already has.
Out of respect to you all, I know I joke around a lot about this but that's just my way of handling it. I apologize if I've offended anyone who's been effected or has loved ones who are sick.

Strings, this is known without being said. Now I’m concerned for you.

Best delete that

If I could die in the most agonizing way possible, in the cruelest and demoralizing way even, in exchange for you all to be healthy and happy from here on out, I’d consider it. For a bit.

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Out of respect to you all, I know I joke around a lot about this but that's just my way of handling it. I apologize if I've offended anyone who's been affected or has loved ones who are sick.
A lot of people fall back on gallows humor when faced with serious issues.

I know that's my coping mechanism. Hell, my follow through was so strong that I ended up with a novelty tattoo after cancer.

I'm listening in on a conference call my wife is having with everyone in her company at her level and the two founders.
Their pay rate was essentially cut in half with no real notice. A fairly big deal, but even worse is that the families they work with are now basically hiding.

Sounds like the average face to face time for most of the people on the call was around 25-30 hours a week, with the rest of the work week being administrative details. Its dropped down to single digits for 90% of them.

Just a brutal call